We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
dati nag contact lens ako and i can wear my contacts the maximum time na allowed, then nagkaron ng grade yung eyes ko so I bought yung freshlook na may grado, parang di sya naging hiyang sakin sumasakit kagad and namumula yung eyes ko.. i'm thinking baka kasi sa grado kaya ganon.. what do you think mga sis? thanks!
I've been using Circle Lenses since I was in 4th year HS. It's my 4th year na. I don't have problems with them at all and I find them more comfortable than the brands you can find in Optical stores.Circle lenses I've UsedAryan Circle BlackBarbieBlackNudy BrownHurricane/Mirage BrownGeoAngel Brown, Blue and GreenNudy BrownSuper Angel BrownSuper Nudy BrownHoney wing/Olive BrownW4u -24 BrownGeo Hurricane Brown HC-104EOS/JBEG-207 Nudy PinkKing/Candy Doll BrownEOS G-208 Candy/Jelly Brown, GrayMax Pure BrownG&G/Dueba Gray (Forgot the model)Bescon Tutti Cirlce BrownFlexwear Emotions Henna Brown (Yung sa EO)If you want to know more about them please don't hesitate to ask ^_^Depende kasi sa laki ng circle lenses yung effect, yung 14mm to 14.5 cute tignan, yung 15.mm nakakatakot na.
hi sis, mayroon ba brand sa circle lenses na customized sa base curve mo?
I tried a lot of brands: Freshlook, FreshKon, Geo, Barbie etc... pero Acuvue Define is still the best. It makes your eyes look bigger pero not as dramatic as circle lenses. Wala ring ibang colors except for brown pero feeling ko ang pretty pretty ko pag naka-Acuvue ako.