watch now

Author Topic: Anti-Aging Tips and Products  (Read 207371 times)

lucifell

  • Guest
Re: Anti-Aging Products
« Reply #100 on: July 05, 2011, 02:05:47 pm »
^okay yan sis ah. try ko nga yan hehe. thanks so much :)

indogotricia

  • Guest
Re: Anti-Aging Products
« Reply #101 on: July 05, 2011, 07:34:18 pm »
mine is anew...rejuvenate..no pores..

naturalbeauty

  • Guest
Re: Anti-Aging Products
« Reply #102 on: July 06, 2011, 10:19:04 am »
I'm looking for the same thing, the best anti-aging product. I found this blog and thought maybe its worth a try, the only question is.. The price. This was actually referred to me. Has anyone heard of it? The Intraceuticals treatment. What do you think?

http://intraceuticalsph.blogspot.com/

shatygabrielle

  • Guest
Re: Anti-wrinkle products
« Reply #103 on: July 22, 2011, 02:41:51 am »
Nivea or Olay cream

bratinella08

  • Guest
Re: Anti-wrinkle products
« Reply #104 on: July 22, 2011, 06:58:48 am »
im using placenta cream from korea  :)

emily2008

  • Guest
Re: Anti-wrinkle products
« Reply #105 on: July 22, 2011, 07:49:18 am »
i use olay natural white

rae

  • Guest
Re: Anti-Aging Products
« Reply #106 on: July 26, 2011, 07:48:51 am »
I've read a study/ test conducted on various anti-aging creams.  The study concluded Nivea DNAge to be second. (The best was RoC Retinol treatment).

I'm still looking where to buy Nivea DNAge.

bratinella08

  • Guest
Re: Anti-Aging Products
« Reply #107 on: July 26, 2011, 08:25:28 am »
last sunday, i bought olay total effects, pang alternate sa placenta cream. it's buy 1 take 1 sa MOA, lucky me!  :)

rae

  • Guest
Re: Anti-Aging Products
« Reply #108 on: July 26, 2011, 09:10:39 am »
Ugh, I saw this too. Pero wala silang stock ng "gentle" variant.

rics

  • Guest
Re: Anti-Aging Products
« Reply #109 on: July 28, 2011, 12:25:19 am »
I've read a study/ test conducted on various anti-aging creams.  The study concluded Nivea DNAge to be second. (The best was RoC Retinol treatment).

I'm still looking where to buy Nivea DNAge.

sis may i ask where you read about it? kasi i really wanted to try Roc, but i opted to bu NeoStrata instead, pareho lang naman yata sila ng price. i'll try this next, hopefully mahiyang ako.

snowyice

  • Guest
Re: Anti-Aging Products
« Reply #110 on: July 28, 2011, 01:10:44 am »
 NeoStrata is really nice according to my derma pero naallergy ako kaya tinapon ko

rics

  • Guest
Re: Anti-Aging Products
« Reply #111 on: July 28, 2011, 01:20:16 am »
^somehow hindi ko pa nakikita ang full effect since i started using it a month or so ago na nata. minsan kasi nakakalimutan ko to put this before i sleep sa sobrang pagod. matipid din gamitin so i think the bottle with last a full 2mos or more. after this i will try roc naman.

pomegranate

  • Guest
Re: Anti-Aging Products
« Reply #112 on: July 28, 2011, 01:54:41 am »
^ Read that article too. Overall, I think it is not how expensive, it is about the maintenance. If one could have the luxury of La Mer or Clarins but for just a spurt of time, balewala rin. I think it is better to find a product that works with ones skin and within ones budget, then maintain it.

oracLe

  • Guest
Re: Anti-Aging Products
« Reply #113 on: July 28, 2011, 02:13:13 am »
We ordered some stuff online, mas gusto ng mommy ko yung nabili namin sa UNT kesa yung bigay ko sakanyang SK-II.

rae

  • Guest
Re: Anti-Aging Products
« Reply #114 on: July 28, 2011, 03:48:13 am »
sis may i ask where you read about it? kasi i really wanted to try Roc, but i opted to bu NeoStrata instead, pareho lang naman yata sila ng price. i'll try this next, hopefully mahiyang ako.

I initially read about it from the free ebook I downloaded from thebeautybrains.com

I'm quoting the ebook here:
But independent studies have found that these you canʼt pick
which product works best solely based on price. This was a
conclusion drawn by a French consumer test (as reported by
CosmeticsDesign.com). This comprehensive study looked at the
performance of 12 popular anti-aging skin care products in
France. They found that the least expensive product, Nivea
Visage DNAge, was the second most effective. The most effective
was Roc RetinOx-Jour. Similar results were confirmed by separate
studies conducted by Consumer Reports in the US and by a BBC
documentary in Great Britain.

Here's a link to an article at Best anti-aging creams

rae

  • Guest
Re: Anti-Aging Products
« Reply #115 on: July 28, 2011, 03:51:59 am »
Also, on anti-aging products, I read on the internet that Lancome Genefique and L'Oreal Youth Code has almost the same ingredients.

I tried to summarize my discoveries in a blog entry: Genefique verus Youth Code

karen_ramirez

  • Guest
Re: Anti-Aging Products
« Reply #116 on: August 03, 2011, 10:25:47 am »
I've read a study/ test conducted on various anti-aging creams.  The study concluded Nivea DNAge to be second. (The best was RoC Retinol treatment).

I'm still looking where to buy Nivea DNAge.

Sis where can I buy this RoC Retinol?

rae

  • Guest
Re: Anti-Aging Products
« Reply #117 on: August 04, 2011, 02:44:12 am »
I don't know nga e :( Some of the blog reviews I read say they got it online, either ebay or amazon.  I checked The Beauty Bar pero they carry a different line--'retinol'

I went to Rustan's but I didn't notice it, but I wasn't really looking for it. When I go to MOA, I'll check if Marrionaud carries it
« Last Edit: August 04, 2011, 02:48:10 am by rae »

Senorita fifi

  • Guest
Re: Anti-Aging Products
« Reply #118 on: August 04, 2011, 02:46:26 pm »
with all the new research and developments in anti aging many dermatologists still swear by retin-a.

rae

  • Guest
Re: Anti-Aging Products
« Reply #119 on: August 05, 2011, 11:21:40 am »
Yep, many can't tolerate nga lang retin A.  But it is the gold standard as most dermatologists and chemists say.

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close