Author Topic: all about VAGINAL SUPPOSITORIES  (Read 694987 times)

mk_23

  • Guest
Re: all about VAGINAL SUPPOSITORIES
« Reply #240 on: June 19, 2012, 05:56:25 pm »
Hello Girls,

Just to give you an update, I had my cervical cauterization done today due to chronic cervicitis. Since I still had my cervical erosions after the Neo Penotran Treatment (to be taken once every other two nights, with a total of 5pessaries all in all, while doing the vinegar solution wash with betadine fem. wash she advised me to do twice a day). According to my doctor my discharge is so much better than last time she checked but since I had a lot of erosions, cervical cauterization (using an electrical wand) is the best option to burn/get rid of infected cells. The doctor had to use the medium sized clamp which really hurt since she needs my vaginal walls widely open for her to do the procedure well. The cauterization alone was bearable even without anesthesia, Or maybe I just did not notice because the clamp really gave me pain and discomfort. The process took about 30 mins. My bill was almost 8,000 Php. (including doctor`s pf, papsmear, machine fee, & medical supplies used, ). I was prescribed Albothyl Vaginal Suppositories this time (10 pcs. total P1300, the first 5pcs are to be used every other two nights (1pc/night), then the rest to be used once a week after the first set). The doctor still advised me to use Betadine fem wash, and the vinegar solution wash until I`m on medication. ADVICE: Dont disregard uncommon discharge, or vaginal itchiness. Always have yourself checked and never self medicate if you have bacterial vaginosis or yeast infection, especially if your infection keeps on recurring, because if left untreated your cervix could be affected. I`ll update you all again after my medications if it has beedn succesful. xo  ;)

mk_23

  • Guest
Re: all about VAGINAL SUPPOSITORIES
« Reply #241 on: June 20, 2012, 01:31:14 am »
i have a question, :) it's my first time using albothyl vag. suppository, i inserted it 3hours ago and i noticed i have lots of clear watery discharge/residue coming out...well im supposed to expect watery discharge due to the cervical cauterization i had today.. so im really not sure what kind of residue from albothyl shoul i expect. with neo penotran kasi white creamy residue... how about for albothyl? should it be an oily residue? or watery residue? i want to make sure it has melted already, but i still feel something weird inside kasi

Oblina

  • Guest
Re: all about VAGINAL SUPPOSITORIES
« Reply #242 on: June 21, 2012, 05:47:55 am »
Was neopenotran effective? or did BV recur?
yes sis effective talaga sya sakin, actually 3 days nga Lang na once a day sobrang okay na eh kase gumamit ulit ako Nyan last year

Fayesalcedo

  • Guest
Re: all about VAGINAL SUPPOSITORIES
« Reply #243 on: June 23, 2012, 01:20:16 am »
It`s best to have yourself checked again to make sure after your period. :) It could mean you`re having your period soon. Same thing happened to me, my period arrived 2 days after last dose of medicine that`s why i wasn`t able to go back to my doctor. Do you still feel any symptoms of infection? Saakin kasi day after last medicine ok na then became itchy again today, and it`s my second day of period. I`m also not sure if the infection has been cleared... I really get irritated during menstruation kasi. This has been frusrating.. I also tried looking for probiotic/lactobacillus vaginal suppositories to try it after my period, pero wala ang mercury drug and watsons... Im scared to try the yogurt treatment naman. Anw, goodluck with us! :)

Well i had my period the next day pero after my period i had my pap smear ulit then the result was may severe inflammation padin ako sa cervix but with reparative changes but im a bit worried kasi i still have too much discharge maybe its because of the reparative phase. My doctor gave me antibiotic(flagyl) sana maayos na :( thanks anyway! :)

mk_23

  • Guest
Re: all about VAGINAL SUPPOSITORIES
« Reply #244 on: June 24, 2012, 07:13:16 pm »
Well i had my period the next day pero after my period i had my pap smear ulit then the result was may severe inflammation padin ako sa cervix but with reparative changes but im a bit worried kasi i still have too much discharge maybe its because of the reparative phase. My doctor gave me antibiotic(flagyl) sana maayos na :( thanks anyway! :)

I hope the antibiotics would work on you.:)  Ako I just had my cervix electrocauterized dahil hindi gumaling yun erosions sa neo penotran, and now I have blood tinges on my discharge but I`m hoping na mag heal na ang wound.. I`m so scared magka infection yun ni cauterize pa part.

design21

  • Guest
Re: all about VAGINAL SUPPOSITORIES
« Reply #245 on: June 24, 2012, 11:08:40 pm »
i hate crinone gel nagbubuild up kasi may nangati din ba dito?

examsorret

  • Guest
Re: all about VAGINAL SUPPOSITORIES
« Reply #246 on: June 26, 2012, 05:53:20 pm »
Hi girls, i'm new here and a newbie in using vaginal suppositories. Just started using albothyl and in my 4th day - on the 1st day there is a pleghm/sticky type discharge sort of underdeveloped jello. Is this normal? On the 2nd day there is a yellowish discharge but it is watery not the pleghm or sticky type. On the 3rd day up until the 4th, there is no more color just a watery discharge. Is this how it should be or am I inserting it incorrectly. How do I know my BV is healed?

mk_23

  • Guest
Re: all about VAGINAL SUPPOSITORIES
« Reply #247 on: June 30, 2012, 05:12:48 pm »
Hi girls, i'm new here and a newbie in using vaginal suppositories. Just started using albothyl and in my 4th day - on the 1st day there is a pleghm/sticky type discharge sort of underdeveloped jello. Is this normal? On the 2nd day there is a yellowish discharge but it is watery not the pleghm or sticky type. On the 3rd day up until the 4th, there is no more color just a watery discharge. Is this how it should be or am I inserting it incorrectly. How do I know my BV is healed?

how many pessaries were you advised to use? been taking albothyl too and the residue is really watery pala, but soon you can expect white tissue like substance coming out with your discharge. best to have a pap smear test when you`re done with your meds and period to make sure your BV is fully healed na. :)  After the medication, there should be no more itchiness and yellowish discharge

examsorret

  • Guest
Re: all about VAGINAL SUPPOSITORIES
« Reply #248 on: July 04, 2012, 04:41:20 pm »
@mk_23 , i was prescribed 6 units and daily ang use. As of now, the treatment is complete and am just waiting for the pap smear they took before I began the treatment. So far I do not have any more discharge watery or otherwise. I was afraid the medication was wasted if I did not use it properly, somehow my ob forgot to mention that it should be inserted deep enough as stated in some of the comments here. Good thing i checked out this site early.Thanks for the help!

kobekitten

  • Guest
Re: all about VAGINAL SUPPOSITORIES
« Reply #249 on: July 04, 2012, 11:03:27 pm »
how do you know if the suppository is inserted deep enough?

i'm starting with my albothyl suppository tonight. please reply. thank you!

mk_23

  • Guest
Re: all about VAGINAL SUPPOSITORIES
« Reply #250 on: July 04, 2012, 11:59:50 pm »
@mk_23 , i was prescribed 6 units and daily ang use. As of now, the treatment is complete and am just waiting for the pap smear they took before I began the treatment. So far I do not have any more discharge watery or otherwise. I was afraid the medication was wasted if I did not use it properly, somehow my ob forgot to mention that it should be inserted deep enough as stated in some of the comments here. Good thing i checked out this site early.Thanks for the help!

i hope the pap result would be negative na  :) im still taking mine... i got my first papsmear result a few days ago and everything is negative that's why im wondering what's been causing my cervicitis and bv.

mk_23

  • Guest
Re: all about VAGINAL SUPPOSITORIES
« Reply #251 on: July 05, 2012, 12:02:21 am »
how do you know if the suppository is inserted deep enough?

i'm starting with my albothyl suppository tonight. please reply. thank you!

use your middle finger since it's usually the longest. make sure the entire finger is inserted.

koko01

  • Guest
Re: all about VAGINAL SUPPOSITORIES
« Reply #252 on: July 05, 2012, 10:07:01 am »
HELLO :) I'm having suppository right now since I have BV. Vagi-Hex, my OB prescribed to insert it twice a day. Is it the same with you, girls? :) Thank you! And I'm also taking doxicycline.

examsorret

  • Guest
Re: all about VAGINAL SUPPOSITORIES
« Reply #253 on: July 05, 2012, 12:36:15 pm »
mk, i also hope it does but i'll be getting the result by next week pa. But thanks for the thought. ;)

kobekitten

  • Guest
Re: all about VAGINAL SUPPOSITORIES
« Reply #254 on: July 05, 2012, 08:42:16 pm »
thanks sis, mk_23!

I have a question. I'm going to finish my albothyl suppositories on July 18. I'm expecting to get my period of July 21. When should I go back to my OB to get another papsmear in order to check if my BV has been cleared? Before or after getting my period?

mk_23

  • Guest
Re: all about VAGINAL SUPPOSITORIES
« Reply #255 on: July 05, 2012, 10:18:09 pm »
thanks sis, mk_23!

I have a question. I'm going to finish my albothyl suppositories on July 18. I'm expecting to get my period of July 21. When should I go back to my OB to get another papsmear in order to check if my BV has been cleared? Before or after getting my period?

best to return after your period so she could check if normal na ang discharge :) dati kasi nagpa check ako before my period ok na..then right after my period the yellowish discharge and itchiness came back..

kobekitten

  • Guest
Re: all about VAGINAL SUPPOSITORIES
« Reply #256 on: July 07, 2012, 08:20:02 am »
^ noted. Thanks!

Girls, help. I had my 2nd albothyl last night. Pag gising ko, basang basa shorts ko (I don't wear panty when sleeping). It's as if I peed. I did not experience this on my first night, where I had no discharge whatsoever. Is this normal? Or was I not able to insert the albothyl deep enough?

Also, about inserting it, sis mk_23, it's physically not possible to insert all of the middle finger kasi nab-block ng other knuckles. so mga 3/4 of the middle finger lang kaya ko. I'm not sure tuloy if I'm doing it right  ???

angelundercover

  • Guest
Re: all about VAGINAL SUPPOSITORIES
« Reply #257 on: July 10, 2012, 01:31:40 am »
hi everyone.. i just want to share my thing with vaginal suppositories too. I'm taking Albothyl and it should be one bullet before going to sleep for 7days every other day. I had my pap smear interpreted by Dra Sia Cu last weekend and she said the my cervix has severe inflammation that is why i started this treatment. she set my expectation that there will be a watery discharge and tissue like discharge too, that would be the covering of Albothyl.

I am on my 2nd bullet and will go back to her after the treatment, hopefully my cervix won't be too inflamed. she also recommended more fruits and veggies on my diet.


joyahhh

  • Guest
Re: all about VAGINAL SUPPOSITORIES
« Reply #258 on: July 10, 2012, 10:35:00 am »
hi ms lee...last day may nga white tissue sa vagina ko,,,,ano bang cause nito and safe bato kapag nagbreastfeeding?

joyahhh

  • Guest
Re: all about VAGINAL SUPPOSITORIES
« Reply #259 on: July 10, 2012, 11:11:55 am »
ano po ba cause ng pagkakaroon ng white tissue..

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close