We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
Hello bago lang sa site, i was searching about albothyl kasi, ask ko lang kasi i was diagnosed with pcos and cervicitis and last week natapos ko na yung albothyl when i went back sa ob ko sabi nya pap smear daw nya ako after my period, then i finished my pills this week so i am expecting my period this week din but when my bf and i had contact may super super onting brown could it be because di pa healed yung cervicitis or is it because magkakaperiod na ako? Thaaaaaasnks i really need help
^where is Mithra Intim-gel available? how much?I also want something for maintenance. Has anyone tried Lactacyd VG? How often do you use it? ok ba?
^ thanks! can Mithra Intim Gel be bought even without prescription? How long after taking Neopenotran Metronidazole did you start taking Mithra? I'm on my 6th night of Neopenotran now.
Girls, HELP! I'm panicking. I've been using neopenotran metronidazole for 7 nights straight now, then kanina ko lang nakita sa reseta that I was supposed to do it every other night, as treatment for BV. What do I do? Has any of you girls taken neopenotran for 7 nights straight (and not alternately)?
Sis más matindi sakin, neo peno 7 days 2x a day, before sleep and after gumising, straight. Di Ko alam Kung ganun kalala bv Ko, super duper dameng milky yellowish discharge na walang Amoy. 6 years ago pa yun.