We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
I'm actually enjoying doing JM's kettlebell workouts. she may not be the perfect trainer for KBs, but so far I am looking forward to working out with her video. 30 minutes a day lang. I only lost 2 lbs in a span of 5 days (her KB vid said I can lose up to 5 lbs a week), but that's combined with a low fat/ low cal diet (na sometimes may cheat pa). i'm looking for other alternatives to maximize my weight loss. Maybe I should do one hour of KB workout.