We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
same question mga sis, ok ba ang mga nurses dito? san ba ok mag apply ang mga nurses, sa Qatar or sa Abu Dhabi? i'm helping my brother to get a job abroad.
^ well, aside from those countries. d kasi nakapag nclex or ielts yung kapatid ko.
^ i see. thanks sis. my brother is torn between the two. pero yung mga friends niya nasa Abu Dhabi.
hi all,ask ko lang, meron na ba sa inyo nakapagpa-renew ng expired NBI while andito kayo sa UAE? if yes, pano po ang steps? thanks in advance!
May I know why mahirap ang buhay sa Dubai? Mahirap financially ba? I have a friend there now e, he was pirated from a very high paying job in the Philippines, I think triple yung in-offer sa kanya plus they brought his entire family there, I just hope worth it and hindi sila naghihirap ngayon dyan ng family niya. May crisis din ba dyan?
thanks for the advice, sis. oo nga eh. so far naman, though delayed ng 2-3 days ang sweldo namin, no sign naman of giving up itong company namin. we're just having difficulty collecting the receivables from our clients.