We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
Hello girltalkers/guytalkers in the medical industry! I really need your help, if you could suggest schools in Manila area na mura lang that offers organic chemistry/biochemistry (5 units) subject. He needs to get this subject, [textspeak!] mga prominent universities that offers the subject mahal kase ang misc fees, he only plans to take one subject in any school in Manila. Appreciate your help. Thanks everyone.
preduty ako sa IM wards pero 9pm pa rin nakauwi
^Hi, you may consider your applications at SLMC. Its a good thing that you were able to avail of the scholarship, kahit na partial lang and it includes free books. It would be much of a help since I paid around 15k-17k for the books alone in all of my 1st year subjects. Yun nga lang, since you'll be a scholar, you really have to work hard on your grades. For you to be on the safe track, dapat first sem pa lang maganda na yun grades mo kasi mahirap makahabol come second sem lalo na for scholars, if possible, double effort, kasi i have scholar classmates (btw, im not from SLMC) na mukhang nanganganib matanggalan ng scholarship due to not so good marks.UERMMC and PLM are both offering quality education but since you have mentioned budget concerns(correct me if im wrong), best bet is PLM.Agree na ibang iba ang med school sa pre med. Like in my case, it took me almost a year to finally adjust with med school life since i've been with HR for approximately 5 years kaya naimprove ko lang ang study habits ko late second sem na and it was really really hard to catch up and make up for my horrible first sem grades. Goodluck on your plans. Hope this helps.
Hello po!Im really confused..I was able to get the partial scholarship at St Lukes (Ill be paying around 27K instead of 113 per semester+free books)..I really want to pursue med there this june but I have apprehensions regarding maintaining the scholarship..Im already 25 and ayokong maging pabigat na sana sa parents ko if ever magmed ako. I have to maintain at 80-85% GWA, without any grade below 80%smga doctors na po dito, is it really difficult to maintain that average sa med school. I know ibang iba ang level ng toxicity sa medschool kesa sa undergrad.I also got in sa UE, pero wlang scholarship, I qualified din sa interview ng PLM, hinihintay ko pa final results..Hope you could enlighten me on this..thanks!
Hello mga sis.. thanks for the info!He was able to enroll sa Adamson for the organic chem subject.. He tried taking exam sa PLM, I wish nakapasa siya for this school year.Thanks again!
hello ano maganda BP ap na pwedeng ma-suggest niyo? hehe. nakaka-2 palit nako, yung steth ko, walang pangdinig na 1 ear piece (1 yr naman sakin), tapos yung bili ko ngayon parang masisira na yung bp ko wth. nag-bp kasi ako ng nag-bp nung nagpa-aero kami!