We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
Mga sis, I need help, assistance and divine intervention!! LOLI'm planning po kasi to enroll sa UERM this June. I'll be taking up the NMAT this April palang.. pwede po kaya yun? This med school thing just got rushed kasi I had to decide up to the last minute.. I really wanted to go to UERM.. or UST perhaps (pag yumaman nako ng bonggang bongga )My friend told me na last Jan 15 pa daw last day ng pasahan ng reqs for the admission??Please tell me this isn't happening..
i'm sorry but your friend is right. matagal nang closed ang applications sa UST (& probably sa UE). they aren't accepting applicants (for the incoming school year) na kukuha pa lang ng NMAT 2 months before the school starts. hindi lang NMAT ang requirement. my interviews pa, exam na binibigay. at this time, they have probably released a list of eligible applicants for first year (including those wait-listed). if you're planning to enroll to any of these schools by june, you'll be disappointed because it won't happen. you'll have to wait when the schools start to accept applicants for the ffing school yr na (that is, kung desidido ka pa rin na pumasok sa med school). however, there are some med schools which accept april NMAT scores (DLSU , EAC) & maybe are still accepting applications. you can try there, kung talagang desidido ka nang pumasok sa med school by june.
Thanks again sis lil_mango..Yup sis bleudskymd, someday I will pursue med ^_^ next year.. Sis san ka nga pala nagttake ng residency mo?
1) Mag med rep - ok to if you are gorgeous
Di naman gorgeous siguro. I know a lot of them, meron babaeng mukang bakla, lalaking lumba-lumba, medyo malayo na rin narating nila.