We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
it's been a week since medical clerkship started for me. Internal Medicine ER ang first rotation ko.At first, medyo ayoko talaga humawak ng indigents (oo maarte ako), pero ngayon keber na lang. I learn from them after all. Lagi na lang ako naka-mask dahil most of the patients has tuberculosis Exciting sa Emergency room. Pero parang may bipedal edema ako after my first 36 hour duty.
we're on the same boat sis.. snell din ba gamit nyo? up until now, di ko pa din kabisado ang brodmann areas
au_chic and bleudskymd, thanks for the advice!I belong to the highest-paying category sa PLM because I'm not from Manila, but I had high college grades and NMAT rating so they accepted me. If I moved to Manila during my first year, could my category be changed so I could pay lower tuition fees in the following semesters?
yes sis grabe..na chambahan ko ang pracs dyan sa B.A. na hehe..ayun..ang hirap talaga grabe silang dalawa ng biochem nakakapraning..wala na nga ako kilay sa kakasunog eh..hay..
hay buti ka pa sis, terrible ako talaga sa practicals. sayang nga nun last practicals namin arteries and meninges lang un coverage yet ang inaral ko ay thalamus. akala ko kasi super practicals (fr 1st day of 2nd sem-present) ang coverage. hay. waterloo ko to pero mas super waterloo ko ang gross ana hay hay
^ yes but hindi sa lahat. yung physio & patho BRS lang. but i used it for the local boards review.