watch now

Author Topic: washing machine  (Read 303693 times)

muahmuahmuah

  • Guest
Re: Mold Build-up in Fully-Automatic Washing Machine
« Reply #300 on: October 09, 2011, 12:46:34 am »
ay good! pero bakit kaya nagiipon yun di siya na dadrain ba ng tama? yeah diligent naman kami sa paglinis kasi minsan nakukulob and konti amoy lang nakakapanic. atleast may service.

sachism

  • Guest
Re: washing machine
« Reply #301 on: October 10, 2011, 01:11:45 pm »
how about Samsung? Ito ang plan ko sana bilhin din.

hunny_ally

  • Guest
Re: washing machine
« Reply #302 on: October 10, 2011, 01:50:04 pm »
^my mom has samsung. She discouraged me from getting one. Hirap daw ng after sales service.

^^we have an LG. And like in your place super expensive din water namin (like last month it was around Php 67/cu ft). Just to give you an idea of the water consumption...we wash clothes everyday for our family. We lack laundry space in the condo so washing everyday is a must para Hindi matambakan ng dirty clothes. We're a family of 4 (my husband and I plus a 4 yo and a 10mos old). The kids are very magastos with the clothes. Palit ng palit lalo na the baby. Then the maids washes their clothes too in the WM (I encourage them kasi mas magastos sa water if hand washing). All towels and bed sheet except for comforters are washed in our place. Then for awhile my tita and her family who was visiting from abroad and were staying in a condo next to ours, sa amin din nakikilaba. Highest namin so far was Php 3.3k (this includes na din water we use for taking a bath, etc). Expensive but I still find it cheaper than sending our clothes to the laundry shop. Tapos at least I'm sure pa of the quality.

sachism

  • Guest
Re: washing machine
« Reply #303 on: October 10, 2011, 01:55:45 pm »
^ thanks for the feedback sis.

cindylulu

  • Guest
Re: washing machine
« Reply #304 on: October 10, 2011, 02:36:02 pm »
hi sisses, anyone here using front loader washing machine? feedback naman sa electricity consumption. hindi naman ba madaling masisira ang clothes?

I'm planning of buying one. pero gusto ko yung may dryer na. yung hindi na kailangan isampay pa ang damit.


ours is electrolux, washer and dryer and both front loader. the dryer is mounted on our washer to save space. matipid naman sa kuryente coz the washer doesn't need that much water intake. we've been using these for 2 years running. and hindi naman nasisira ang damit. and sterilized ang damit kasi mainit pa when it comes out of the dryer.  :) 

jarjarbinks

  • Guest
Re: Mold Build-up in Fully-Automatic Washing Machine
« Reply #305 on: October 13, 2011, 02:01:59 pm »
^^great to hear na ayos na ang washer mo sis

domestic diva

  • Guest
Re: Mold Build-up in Fully-Automatic Washing Machine
« Reply #306 on: October 23, 2011, 05:39:17 pm »
Oo sis, dapat at least once a year, you should have your washing machine checked up . Tatanggalin nila lahat ng dumi galing sa soap and fabric conditioner.

telekikay

  • Guest
Re: washing machine
« Reply #307 on: November 06, 2011, 11:13:14 am »
yun national wm namin busted na after more than 17 years  hehe ok bang replacement whirlpool or samsung?

super bratinella

  • Guest
Re: washing machine
« Reply #308 on: November 06, 2011, 12:27:03 pm »
I got Samsung, sabi ng kasambahay namin ok pa naman daw, it is on it's 1st year last October. I will personally check my Fully Auto WM kung ok pa nga kasi madalas wala ako pag naglalaba ang kasambahay namin..
 

yeyel20

  • Guest
Re: washing machine
« Reply #309 on: November 13, 2011, 03:03:50 am »
hi any feedbacks on the front load washers and dryers or washer/dryer inverter types? which one is ok? parang wala pa ata na dryer inverter type?

super bratinella

  • Guest
Re: washing machine
« Reply #310 on: November 13, 2011, 10:44:52 am »
I checked Appliance center yesterday where we bought our Samsung Fully Auto WM, then found out that the price increased from at around 8,999 now to 11,200+ so good thing we bought last year, for a year installment.

jenrb

  • Guest
Re: washing machine
« Reply #311 on: November 13, 2011, 11:41:39 am »
I have the samsung fully automatic wm. 2 years na sha and happy naman ako with it.

cindylulu

  • Guest
Re: washing machine
« Reply #312 on: November 14, 2011, 03:50:18 pm »
^^both our auto washer and dryer from electrolux are front loaders. mas matipid sa tubig ang front-loader kesa sa top-loader though mas pricier nga lang.  :)

sachism

  • Guest
Re: washing machine
« Reply #313 on: November 18, 2011, 12:10:15 pm »
I checked Appliance center yesterday where we bought our Samsung Fully Auto WM, then found out that the price increased from at around 8,999 now to 11,200+ so good thing we bought last year, for a year installment.

wow ang laki naman ng tinaas

yhels

  • Guest
Re: washing machine
« Reply #314 on: November 22, 2011, 05:46:09 pm »
mine is LG 7.5kg fully automatic top load ~ just right for 2 adults and 2 kids

bluewinkle

  • Guest
Re: washing machine
« Reply #315 on: December 02, 2011, 11:24:02 am »
Hi, does anyone know where to buy a 10-12 kg front load washing machine (whirlpool brand) please?

I've only seen this at Duty Free but the brand they sell is either LG (10 kg) or Frigidaire (12 kg) but I'm not too sure on the track record of their washers especially Frigidaire. Any feedback please?

Thanks!

cindylulu

  • Guest
Re: washing machine
« Reply #316 on: December 04, 2011, 08:06:08 pm »
^try visiting the distributor's warehouse at e. rod in qc.   

bluewinkle

  • Guest
Re: washing machine
« Reply #317 on: December 05, 2011, 12:29:50 pm »
^will do that.  Thanks!

wickedbone

  • Guest
Re: washing machine
« Reply #318 on: December 07, 2011, 01:31:31 am »
I'm using Electrolux automatic front load washer. Ours is only 2 weeks old so wala pa ko ma-cocomment when it comes to electric and water consumption. I will know when I get my first bill. Dati talagang hand wash ako all the way and I'd usually use 2 bags of detergent. But now with the WM, I only need like 1.

Dacian

  • Guest
Re: washing machine
« Reply #319 on: December 07, 2011, 02:29:53 am »
where can i buy yung net sa washing machine, yung net na pang-catch ng dirt?

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close