watch now

Author Topic: Twitter!  (Read 128785 times)

FOURever

  • Guest
Re: Twitter!
« Reply #340 on: January 23, 2011, 07:17:09 am »
Sis forumera, i mean, mention me in their tweets, para malaman ko sino taga GT.ü

disturbedprincess

  • Guest
Re: Twitter!
« Reply #341 on: January 31, 2011, 03:46:23 am »
followed

@jeetweets
@maidelacena


here's my twitter: http://twitter.com/iEm_

follow me, I always follow back.

FOURever

  • Guest
Re: Twitter!
« Reply #342 on: January 31, 2011, 11:18:46 am »
^okay.. I will follow back..ü thanks sis!

shopaholic18

  • Guest
Re: Twitter!
« Reply #343 on: February 01, 2011, 02:42:53 am »
lately super adik na ko sa twitter lalo na nung free may free wifi sa work...saya...please add me up...thanks


@pink_boots22

realmofadreamer

  • Guest
Re: Twitter!
« Reply #344 on: February 01, 2011, 06:59:54 am »
follow me back on twitter

Chantzy

  • Guest
Re: Twitter!
« Reply #345 on: February 01, 2011, 09:35:03 am »
followed you all

scorpio

  • Guest
Re: Twitter!
« Reply #346 on: February 01, 2011, 09:10:12 pm »
I unfollowed all Pinoy celebs I liked. Talagang hirap isustain ng interest for people na good looks lang nagustuhan mo sa kanila. There's no humor, no substantial info you get, which is tolerable if they're your friends or you know them IRL. So I dropped them. Pampa-clutter lang ng dashboard eh. :P

Ako, I rarely follow celebs. Kasi pang-clutter nga lang ng dashboard. Mas fun yung mga taong makainter-act mo talaga, especially if you have the same interests.

I'm looking for new friends din from GT! My twitter address is http://www.twitter.com/scorpio1641 (the link is also in my sig)

Be forewarned, I yak about tennis a lot, and my twitter is extra active during tournaments LOL! Pero I also talk about movies, TV local celebs, anime and manga and even minor things.

mooncake and leaves

  • Guest
Re: Twitter!
« Reply #347 on: February 01, 2011, 11:20:51 pm »
^ nyaha some celebs I follow pa din-nph, conan and seth macfarlane. Funny yung tweets nila so ok lang.

I'll follow you :)

disturbedprincess

  • Guest
Re: Twitter!
« Reply #348 on: February 02, 2011, 12:53:19 am »
followed @scorpio1641

*****************

http://twitter.com/iEm_ I follow back all the time and I unfollow non-followers.

I love interacting with people. let's tweet!

scorpio

  • Guest
Re: Twitter!
« Reply #349 on: February 02, 2011, 09:14:16 am »
^ nyaha some celebs I follow pa din-nph, conan and seth macfarlane. Funny yung tweets nila so ok lang.

I'll follow you :)

I follow some tennis players and for celebs, I only have Conan and Sofia Vergara (because she's my girl crush at the moment and she's funny! :D)

Thanks for all the follows, mga sis :) I already sent follow requests.


kaisha

  • Guest
Re: Twitter!
« Reply #350 on: February 02, 2011, 07:32:32 pm »
pa follow din po---- http://twitter.com/lagandiosa

and please leave me a mesage that you have followed and your from GT...thanks!=)

kaisha

  • Guest
Re: Twitter!
« Reply #351 on: February 06, 2011, 11:36:27 pm »
please leave a message if your from GT and you have followed me...i just accepted 2 requests..not sure if you girls are one of them...thanks...

Chantzy

  • Guest
Re: Twitter!
« Reply #352 on: February 07, 2011, 03:36:48 am »
added you Kaisha,

scorpio

  • Guest
Re: Twitter!
« Reply #353 on: February 07, 2011, 01:20:36 pm »
^ nyaha some celebs I follow pa din-nph, conan and seth macfarlane. Funny yung tweets nila so ok lang.

I'll follow you :)

Sis, what's your nick? Baka you followed me and I wasn't able to follow you back. Let me know :)

disturbedprincess

  • Guest
Re: Twitter!
« Reply #354 on: February 07, 2011, 04:39:08 pm »
pa follow din po---- http://twitter.com/lagandiosa

and please leave me a mesage that you have followed and your from GT...thanks!=)

followed you, sis.

*****************

http://twitter.com/iEm_

I follow back, always.

kaisha

  • Guest
Re: Twitter!
« Reply #355 on: February 07, 2011, 08:59:07 pm »
i followed back na po sis chantzy and sis disturbed princess.....

is miss proxima14 and jhonresse one of us?

realmofadreamer

  • Guest
Re: Twitter!
« Reply #356 on: February 07, 2011, 11:04:19 pm »
^sa akin yun proxima14 sis

kaisha

  • Guest
Re: Twitter!
« Reply #357 on: February 08, 2011, 01:51:09 pm »
ok sis, followed na po...uuuhhhmmm is sm_ap also from GT? ..sorry ha...

chaucer19

  • Guest
Re: Twitter!
« Reply #358 on: February 15, 2011, 08:18:16 pm »
question sis, pwede ba i-connect sa twitter yung post sa FB?

follow me chaucer19

Chantzy

  • Guest
Re: Twitter!
« Reply #359 on: February 16, 2011, 04:44:50 am »
followed you chaucer

unfollow ko na rin yung di nagfollow  :D

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close