We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
http://twitter.com/jesrora
followed you na
I unfollowed all Pinoy celebs I liked. Talagang hirap isustain ng interest for people na good looks lang nagustuhan mo sa kanila. There's no humor, no substantial info you get, which is tolerable if they're your friends or you know them IRL. So I dropped them. Pampa-clutter lang ng dashboard eh.
http://twitter.com/#!/ChenNiMeiLiWill follow back immediately. Just tweet me you are from GT.
add nyo naman ako, just created one today, I'll follow back, thankshttp://twitter.com/Chantzhy
http://twitter.com/#!/maidelacenajoin ako dito:) follow me mga sis and of course, I'll do the same Thanks!
Sa mga nagfollow sakin na di ko pa nafofollow, paki DM ako..ü thanks!