watch now

Author Topic: Twitter!  (Read 128829 times)

kittiekatt

  • Guest
Re: Twitter!
« Reply #320 on: January 10, 2011, 10:28:40 am »
^CHANTZY, followed you na sis. me rin ha! ;)

disturbedprincess

  • Guest
Re: Twitter!
« Reply #321 on: January 10, 2011, 11:46:29 pm »
followed:

@rmeliz
@Chantzhy

 http://twitter.com/chenacinerba << link doesn't seem to be working?

***************************

follow me on twitter, http://twitter.com/iEm_ I follow back, always.

jesrora

  • Guest
Re: Twitter!
« Reply #322 on: January 11, 2011, 12:43:34 am »

Chantzy

  • Guest
Re: Twitter!
« Reply #323 on: January 11, 2011, 01:58:28 am »

jesrora

  • Guest
Re: Twitter!
« Reply #324 on: January 11, 2011, 03:10:55 am »
followed you na

and i also followed you na rin :)

@play

  • Guest
Re: Twitter!
« Reply #325 on: January 11, 2011, 03:21:58 am »
ngayon lang ako uli nakabalik sa thread na to  ;D
mine is http://twitter.com/___play

Joycy

  • Guest
Re: Twitter!
« Reply #326 on: January 11, 2011, 08:44:14 pm »
Follow me at twitter.com/Venus914

Just message me here or in twitter so i can follow you back.  ;)

kittiekatt

  • Guest
Re: Twitter!
« Reply #327 on: January 12, 2011, 01:09:32 am »
^PLAY followed you na rin. Thanks! :)

mooncake and leaves

  • Guest
Re: Twitter!
« Reply #328 on: January 14, 2011, 09:53:38 am »
I unfollowed all Pinoy celebs I liked. Talagang hirap isustain ng interest for people na good looks lang nagustuhan mo sa kanila. There's no humor, no substantial info you get, which is tolerable if they're your friends or you know them IRL. So I dropped them. Pampa-clutter lang ng dashboard eh. :P

disturbedprincess

  • Guest
Re: Twitter!
« Reply #329 on: January 14, 2011, 05:44:01 pm »
I unfollowed all Pinoy celebs I liked. Talagang hirap isustain ng interest for people na good looks lang nagustuhan mo sa kanila. There's no humor, no substantial info you get, which is tolerable if they're your friends or you know them IRL. So I dropped them. Pampa-clutter lang ng dashboard eh. :P

true! the "ordinary" people I follow from forums and/or bloggers are way more interesting than the most celebs out there.

I find kuya Kim interesting, with all the trivia he tweets and he does reply to other #tweeps. nakakaaliw lang.

***************

http://twitter.com/jesrora
 ;D


followed you, sis!

follow me http://twitter.com/iEm_ I follow back, always.

dark_phoenix

  • Guest
Re: Twitter!
« Reply #330 on: January 15, 2011, 11:50:48 am »
http://twitter.com/#!/ChenNiMeiLi

Will follow back immediately. Just tweet me you are from GT. :)

disturbedprincess

  • Guest
Re: Twitter!
« Reply #331 on: January 18, 2011, 04:20:55 pm »
http://twitter.com/#!/ChenNiMeiLi

Will follow back immediately. Just tweet me you are from GT. :)

followed you, sis.

************************

http://twitter.com/iEm_

follow me. I follow back always & I unfollow non-followers.

dark_phoenix

  • Guest
Re: Twitter!
« Reply #332 on: January 19, 2011, 12:34:05 pm »
^Follwed you sis! :)

FOURever

  • Guest
Re: Twitter!
« Reply #333 on: January 21, 2011, 05:50:32 am »
Sa mga nagfollow sakin na di ko pa nafofollow, paki DM ako..ü thanks!

mom_of_three

  • Guest
Re: Twitter!
« Reply #334 on: January 21, 2011, 09:46:44 am »
http://twitter.com/#!/maidelacena

join ako dito:) follow me mga sis and of course, I'll do the same ;)

Thanks!

mom_of_three

  • Guest
Re: Twitter!
« Reply #335 on: January 21, 2011, 10:50:13 pm »
add nyo naman ako, just created one today, I'll follow back, thanks

http://twitter.com/Chantzhy

followed you back sis!

follow me rin ibang mga sissies and I'll return the favor!
http://twitter.com/#!/maidelacena

dark_phoenix

  • Guest
Re: Twitter!
« Reply #336 on: January 22, 2011, 08:46:40 am »
http://twitter.com/#!/maidelacena

join ako dito:) follow me mga sis and of course, I'll do the same ;)

Thanks!

Followed you sis. :)

forumera

  • Guest
Re: Twitter!
« Reply #337 on: January 23, 2011, 12:43:31 am »
Sa mga nagfollow sakin na di ko pa nafofollow, paki DM ako..ü thanks!

sis, they won't be able to DM you if you are not following them, better if they'd mention you instead

Chantzy

  • Guest
Re: Twitter!
« Reply #338 on: January 23, 2011, 02:20:29 am »
I always follow back, thanks for following  ;)

talkinme

  • Guest
Re: Twitter!
« Reply #339 on: January 23, 2011, 05:34:18 am »
pa join naman,     http://twitter.com/sm_ap   
tnx po, follow you back ;)

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close