We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
I unfollowed all Pinoy celebs I liked. Talagang hirap isustain ng interest for people na good looks lang nagustuhan mo sa kanila. There's no humor, no substantial info you get, which is tolerable if they're your friends or you know them IRL. So I dropped them. Pampa-clutter lang ng dashboard eh.
^ nyaha some celebs I follow pa din-nph, conan and seth macfarlane. Funny yung tweets nila so ok lang. I'll follow you
pa follow din po---- http://twitter.com/lagandiosaand please leave me a mesage that you have followed and your from GT...thanks!=)