I'd like to share my experience naman sa supermarket, it's not about the product but sa rudeness ng mga tao.
Meron kasing demo booth ng Nido 3+ sa robinson's that day, and i approached the booth kasi gusto ko makita sana yung difference ng milk nila sa enfagrow, Im planning to switch na kasi yung milk ng son ko sincew he's 3+y/o na.
Aba, yung dalawang babaeng nandun (na naka lab gown pa) eh pinagtatawanan lang ako and they were exchanging funny looks, so I said can I see the nutrition information ng milk? And when I touched the milk box, sabi sa kin ma'am dun sa milk aisle may mga Nido rin dun, and sorry we don't do demos sa mga buntis.
NAku uminit talaga ang ulo ko, firstly kasi, ano ba ang connection ng buntis eh kung para sa bata ang bibilhin na gatas? Second, they didnt even ask me if I am pregnant (which I am not, I'm just overweight and looks preggy lang). And isa pa, they were acting lang they were shooing me away from the booth.
So what I did is ginulo ko yung mga flyers sa booth nila (sa sobrang inis ko), wala silang narinig sa kin, and dumiretso na lang ako sa customer service ng supermarket. (Eh si hubby hindi nakatiis, binalikan ba naman at pinagalitan ang dalawang babae

)
I also sent a letter of complaint to Nido thru nestle website and here's the reply:
Dear *****,
Thank you very much for bringing your concern to us. On behalf of our NIDO team who is very concerned about this matter, please accept our sincerest apology.
There is really no excuse we can offer for the reported rude behavior of the concerned personnel of the agency which was contracted to conduct the NIDO 3+ demonstration activity. Upon receiving your email and after conducting a thorough investigation on the incident, we have reprimanded and issued a warning to the person and the agency concerned, and have directed the agency to immediately implement corrective measures to ensure that this incident does not happen again. Among the measures the agency has committed to immediately undertake is to conduct of a refresher course for its personnel on the proper way of relating to consumers during demonstration activities and the strict monitoring of agency personnel behavior during said activities.
Again, we would like to thank you, *****, for bringing this up to our attention. Feedback from valued consumers like you presents an important opportunity for us to improve our products and services. Should you have further concerns, please do not hesitate to contact us again.
Warm regards,
Lace Roman
Nestlé Consumer Services
Nestlé Care Center Hotline: (02) 898-0061