We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
I've also tried un opalescence tres white & it's really effective.
why don't you girls try baking soda mixing with hydrogen peroxide. it's effective. my sis use it and I was amazed. kaya tinry ko din hehe. cheap na effective pa.
Ako im using Pierrot whitening toothpaste, pinagamit ko rin si hubby. I got it from my dentist and super effective naman sha. Pumuti talaga teeth ni husband after using regularly. Di ko lang sure kung meron nito sa mga stores. Yung sa akin di ko napapansin pero ang gauge ko yung teeth ng husband ko kase super nadidilawan ako sa teeth nya dati.I tried using Rembrandt before pero super sensitive teeth ko after and minsan kakatamad na gamitin.