We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
I thought "hindi possible" na kasal kayo yet you go to different churches, especially kung may anak. Nangyayari naman pala, and siguro nasa pagpapalaki na rin ng bata para hindi sila confused. This sounds like a good option, and I think I would like to talk to my boyfriend of less than a year about this already. Hehe.
I have an officemate who's Catholic na nung college ata sya, may pinopormahan daw syang babae na INC. I'm not sure kung naka-second date na sila, tapos kinausap na daw agad sya ng parents nung babae about converting to INC. Na-shock daw sya kasi nga nasa getting-to-know stage pa lang sila eh may conversion na agad. Ayun, he stopped pursuing the girl. Hindi naman religious si officemate, though he yearly attends the Feast of the Black Nazarene. I think hindi sya open sa idea na magko-convert sya, lalo pa very strict ang INC.
^ Agree. basta babae yung magc-convert. I initially thought na kaya ko magconvert if ever necessary, for love. Pero I don't think madali to convert from Christian to Muslim. Especially satin dito sa Pinas, hindi nanga tayo ganun ka devout Catholics, converting to Muslims require a lot of dedication and change. I have the impression Mulsims pray a lot. Every Friday kelangan magpray, tapos parang may time din sila every day. Kung dito nga sa Pinas, ang daming hindi na nakaka attend ng mass na isang oras lang the whole week, tapos magc-convert ka pa sa Muslim na talagang serious sa religion nila. It requires a whole lifestyle change not only 1 aspect of your life. Sa kinakain din, you are constrained. If your husband's family is really conservative, matitiis mo ba magsuot ng burka all the time kahit na 40 degrees na?
I have an uncle who is Roman Catholic and the wife is INC. Since hindi sila pwede magpakasal because of difference in religion, my uncle converted to INC. Then a few months after the wedding tumiwalag sa INC and went back to Roman Catholic. The children were baptized both in RC and INC but they are more of an INC. Now their daughter is having the same problem for her fiance has a different religion.
hi sis, possible pala yun? to convert first in INC then move out after the wedding? in my case kasi my bf's parents lang ang INC but he's not. i've already thought of that plan before para lang mapagbigyan at magkaron ng blessings from his parents pero paano sa documents? in the marriage certificate i mean.tia for your advise
meron ba sa mga sisses natin na, one big family pero iba iba sila ng religion? kamusta ang relationships? the family dynamics?