We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
I want to learn! But I'm afraid I won't be flexible enough.
gusto ko rin yung strip tease , haha parang carmen electra lang!
parang gusto ko nito. ang sexy ng mga moves!! talagang maf-feel mo na hottie ka LOL pero mukhang mahirap esp yung pagiipit ng thighs sa pole..
^ I'm friends with Ciara. Sabay kami dati pole, strip, and belly. She stopped when she got married. I stopped kasi summer (ayoko ng bruises). Sabi nya nagpopole na ulit siya. Ako late July babalik or August na. Pero very flexible na talaga siya dati pa. Bilis ng pick up nya sa mga positions and moves.
@Frozen Toes: Around August pa ko magstart e. Which website? I can go to their Union Bank studio. Pero beginner pa lang ako baka expert ka na, I'll be way behind you e. Pero sige, it sounds fun. Lets go together
sabay tayo sis first time ko pa lang magjoin