We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
hello brave Mommies..I have a story to tell I don't know what you will make of this..I once worked as a laboratory instructor at one of the best medical school in the metro, I was the youngest among the faculty so I became friends with other departments' secretaries. One of them got pregnant by another secretary's boyfriend and she wanted to abort the baby because the management will force her to resign, since they (the institution) strictly enforce good moral and right conduct among their employees. She asked ME to get her CYTOTECH from the hospital's pharmacy since I have access to the medical center. I knew CYTOTECH can cause abortion. BUT, I refused. It was her doing not her baby's. And I have my principles as well. After a week she went to me and told me she got the tablets from QUIAPO and she's bleeding a little for 3 days already. She thinks it was the abortion already. I doubted. I told her to have ultrasound. I was right. She was still pregnant. She didn't have a choice but to continue with the pregnancy. With her conscience gnawing her everyday. SHe was so afraid her baby would come out "incomplete". But she didn't.The baby was perfect. Life can be so ironic.
my baby COURAGE MARSHANIA was born with multiple congenital deficiencies.she has no hands,yes both..she also has this so called hip dysplasiaand her right thigh bone is shorter than the lefti knew about this when she was still in my womb when I'm almost 4 months pregnant with her through CAS (congenital anomaly scan)its was a heartbreaking news for everybody,especially to me. but shes a wonderful blessing from heaven above,no doubt i love her from the moment i saw two lines in my pregnancy test. now,shes four months old and everytime i see her face,i smile and I'm proud to say that I'm contented to what the big man above had given us. I'm her mom and i need to be strong for her. Its not easy but I know everything will be OK. To all the moms out there who is in the same situation,don't be sad,acceptance is the first thing you should master.Quit worrying,let God do the thinking. :meet my baby Courage:http://yhels.multiply.com/photos/album/65/another_weekend_subic#13
mga sis ilang weeks ka na ba dapat to have the congenital scan ba yun?
is a genetic disorder considered as congenital defect? if so, I'd like to share the story of my little (2nd) cousin zubin. he was diagnosed with Duchenne Muscular Dystrophy at age 3. it was also during this time around when my aunt gave birth to their youngest child. it was a mixed feeling of happiness (bec of the new baby) and sadness. it was a hard blow for my uncle and aunt since both of them are doctors. what worse, as doctors they cannot do anything for him.you see currently DMD has no cure. to use my aunt's words "it will be like seeing your kid slowly melting like a candle." DMD is associated with respiratory failure, heart failure, and debilitating orthopedic complications. Most kids die in their late teens or early twenties.you can read more of their story from here