watch now

Author Topic: CANADA-tourist visa related  (Read 183765 times)

m_lim

  • Guest
Re: canadian visa
« Reply #160 on: August 17, 2010, 07:08:48 pm »
^aquacharly, yun nga eh! hindi pala kailangan ng appearance. OH NO! eh baka madaan sa mga papel tapos mabigyan. eh kasi naman kung makita lang nila pagmumuka non mukha talagang huanaps! GRRR

aquacharly

  • Guest
Re: canadian visa
« Reply #161 on: August 19, 2010, 08:27:50 pm »
Think positive, Sis.  Baka ma excite sya about Canadian living eh doon mag relocate si juanaps eh di   "the coast is clear"  na for you!  lol

Balitaan mo kami ha if nakakuha ng Canadian visa yan.

m_lim

  • Guest
Re: canadian visa
« Reply #162 on: August 31, 2010, 01:13:56 pm »
sineswerte talaga ang poks! na approve!

so siguro mas malaki chance makakuha ng canadian visa kung padaain sa agency.  GRRRR!

kerkxy19

  • Guest
Re: CANADA-tourist visa related
« Reply #163 on: September 23, 2010, 04:27:41 pm »
hi mga sis i just want to ask if very important ba talga ang invitation letter?sister ko kasi sa canada dipa nakukuha pr nya so hindi pa daw nya ako mbibigyan,,,but kasama ko sa pagtravel yung mga inlaws ko,my [textspeak!] is a british,so kme lang ng MIL ko mgaaply for visa...can we apply r application without the invitation letter?or malaki ang chance na marefused yung kasi wala yung invitation letter..need help were going to apply na this coming december...

wonderland1

  • Guest
Re: CANADA-tourist visa related
« Reply #164 on: September 28, 2010, 11:32:43 am »
hi everyone. tanong ko lang if it's possible to apply for immigrant visa while in Canada as a tourist?

Please help me...thanks.

m_lim

  • Guest
Re: CANADA-tourist visa related
« Reply #165 on: September 28, 2010, 09:02:01 pm »
i think mabilis lang makakuha ng canadian visa mga sis.

kabit nga ng tatay ko na poks talaga. walang pinag aralan, nakakuha eh. kasi wala naman appearance. you just have to make sure complete ang papers mo.

sweet21

  • Guest
Re: CANADA-tourist visa related
« Reply #166 on: September 29, 2010, 10:39:23 am »
mas ok kaya mag apply ng canadian tourist visa this december? sabi kasi ng sis ko try ko daw ngayong december hehe  ;)

Lei_Glee

  • Guest
Re: canadian visa
« Reply #167 on: October 04, 2010, 01:29:29 pm »
I am a frequent traveller to canada, they ask me standard questions. But I remember nung first time ko on a tourist visa, sa port of entry they asked kung have I ever been to any US state or had applications for a visa there, I said nope. Wala na questions after noon...I guess nakikita nila ang visa applications mo from US or other countries maybe, they share the same database siguro..

kitenashi

  • Guest
Re: CANADA-tourist visa related
« Reply #168 on: October 13, 2010, 02:36:14 am »
hello everyone...sana matulungan nyo ako. im currently a UAE resident visa holder and ive been working here since 2007. my canadian friend from calgary invited me for 2-3 weeks.

i know all about the documents...question ko lang is how much [textspeak!] nsa financial statement that will show them i do have the money to pay for my stay there....hindi ko [textspeak!] alam kung magkano minimum sa bank for my financial statement so the consul will approve my application. ;D

adikako

  • Guest
Re: CANADA-tourist visa related
« Reply #169 on: October 19, 2010, 09:56:05 pm »
^ sis UAE din ako.

Ano anong docs and isusubmit mo sa Canadian Embassy dito?

Gusto ko din sana mag apply ng tourist visa. Nandun yung 3 cousins ko and their families.

If ever Invitation letter won't be a problem. May specific format ba ang invitation from them or they have to send it directly sa embassy?


isabella

  • Guest
Re: CANADA-tourist visa related
« Reply #170 on: October 28, 2010, 11:48:05 pm »
as long as u have enough support documents that you're coming back here im sure they will give u one.

question, 2008 i got a canadian visa at hindi ko nagamit. nabwiset ako sa ex bf ko b4 kaya diko sinipot. now kuha ako ulit. just accepted his invitation ni ex, will they question me re not using the 1st visa?

iluvcheesecake

  • Guest
Re: CANADA-tourist visa related
« Reply #171 on: November 19, 2010, 03:23:25 am »
hi everyone. tanong ko lang if it's possible to apply for immigrant visa while in Canada as a tourist?

Please help me...thanks.

As per their website sis, tourists are not allowed to apply for immigrant while in Canada, ang pwede lang is yung mga workers and students.

iluvcheesecake

  • Guest
Re: CANADA-tourist visa related
« Reply #172 on: November 19, 2010, 03:43:40 am »
I have been lurking on this topic for a while. Plan ko di kasing kumuha ng tourist visa. I think the Canadian embassy would need a photocopy of your plane ticket. This is a quote from then downloadable form of the application kit, "photocopy of your valid return ticket (if you have one)". So I presume they need a photocopy of the person's purchased plane ticket ??? or mali ako?
Plane ticket (round trip) they would need it but do not finalize your travel plans, you can book your itinerary or reserve a flight but do not pay the airlines yet.
Medyo nakakalito lang. At how much show money would suffice the embassy's requirement?  the show money they dont have any specific range as to how much, I think it still depends on how long you intend to stay there, the amount of money is relevant to the duration of your travel..

Thanks sa sasagot.  :)

roseydosey

  • Guest
Re: CANADA-tourist visa related
« Reply #173 on: January 11, 2011, 08:47:49 pm »
Status
- Med Student 3rd year
- 25y/o, F
- Parents will sponsor the trip
- Purpose: join mom's medical convention and tour as well (I'll be given an invitation to attend the convention)
- Been to 7 asian countries, those with visa are mainland China and South Korea (Is the travel history even important?)

The only ties I have is that I'm in school. Is that considered strong na ba? Chances? Thank you! :)

zazhimi

  • Guest
Re: CANADA-tourist visa related
« Reply #174 on: January 16, 2011, 01:28:53 pm »
^ supposedly if you have an invitation there should be no problem esp if it's a medical convention...

btw... when is the scheduled convention?... it will be better if it doesn't fall under "school days"

roseydosey

  • Guest
Re: CANADA-tourist visa related
« Reply #175 on: January 16, 2011, 02:41:00 pm »
^ supposedly if you have an invitation there should be no problem esp if it's a medical convention...

btw... when is the scheduled convention?... it will be better if it doesn't fall under "school days"

It's during summer vacay, April. Would securing a Certificate of Enrollment enough? Or do I need to provide other school records. Thank you! :)

lulu_tuazon

  • Guest
Re: CANADA-tourist visa related
« Reply #176 on: January 16, 2011, 08:59:10 pm »
Mas madali kumuha ng candaian visa compare to us visa. So if you have US visa almost automatic na mabibigyan ka ng canadian visa.  :)

zazhimi

  • Guest
Re: CANADA-tourist visa related
« Reply #177 on: January 16, 2011, 10:18:56 pm »
^^ ok na yung enrollment registration form.. they just need to know you are enrolled and you will come back

theflygirl

  • Guest
Re: CANADA-tourist visa related
« Reply #178 on: February 13, 2011, 10:58:08 pm »
Has anyone here ever tried applying or has info on transit visas? I am heading for the US with my 2 kids (other 2 and hubby are not travelling with us, babies pa kasi and hubby's busy with work)...I read on the canadian embassy philippine website that PH pspt holders with final dest sa US and transiting sa YVR using named airlines and of course, holding valid US visas, are exempt from canadian transit visas (stay within 48hrs lang)...I'm curious lang kasi requirement ng airline company (I'm travelling kasi on staff basis so subject to load) I guess kasi if ever the flight has a problem, we might get bumped off in Canada (my final dest is Las Vegas)...yung route kasi nila is MNLYVRLAS..1.5hr stop lang sa YVR actually...I guess I still need to file all the same documents although I still have to ask hubby's office if they provide some sort of a itin printout even if sublo, aside from the certificate of employment...one more thing I'm worrying about kasi, it says on the applic form, from (date) to (date) for the stay in Canada...eh if I'm transiting only, and let's say, I plan on getting on the apr21 flt, kaso full pala, I can get on the 19th instead, I wonder if the date on the visa is fixed for the date I placed on the application...baka isipin beyond 48hrs naman if I put from 19th to 21st and di na magqualify as transit visa applic...whew...I hope 14 working days nga ang processing kasi in case we do not get approved for the transit visa, I will be forced to take a direct US flt instead (kaso diff city, hard with two kids in tow) and take an interline flt to LAS...good thing also gratis lang ang transit visa...I hope I still have enough time if I submit our applic this week and we're travelling in April. I just found out about the need for the visa kasi last Friday afternoon.

ning kuting

  • Guest
Re: CANADA-tourist visa related
« Reply #179 on: February 17, 2011, 06:38:42 pm »
I'm trying to help my mother apply for a temporary visit visa in Canada. Would her permanent resident status in Italy help with the approval or not?  :D

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close