We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
^ around P400k Philippine orthopedic center. My doctor is from St. Lukes and pag dun niya ko inoperahan baka times 3 yung aabutin. I posted everything about my operation on this thread. Nandun lahat ng details sa doctor, hospital, xray, recovery period.
I hope this will serve as an inspiration for all those who are suffering from scoliosis. Don't lose hope mga sis, God can make miracles!https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10151432963153348&set=a.10150626657343348.393020.686233347&type=1&theater
sis ilang degrees scolio mo before?
^pilates is more advisable for scolio, pero dapat one-on-one session kasi dapat tutok yung instructor. Mahal lang but totally worth it. It helped me kasi prior to my operation I did pilates tapos di lumala yung curvature.@annamarie88 haha! Thank you sis, lakas na ng loob to wear a bikini ~76° yata, down to 23° na lang ngayon. Delikado na daw kasi if lower pa sabi ng doctor. Pero ok na yun, I gained 2.5 inches naman. Haha. How bout you, ilan degrees ka na lang after nung surgery?
what do you do kapag umaatake ang ngalay at sakit sa likod?
Ano ginamit mung pampahid sa keloid sis? Ganyan kasi saken until now.