We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
sparklesmdAre you a doctor? Nag segue pa Jerome Go is actually a psychiatrist if I remember right. He was the host of my sis and it turned out quite well naman. I also highly recommend Max Tiu, kung OC lang pag uusapan, ibang level siya.corpse_bride & karenmaechuaThat would be 3 negative comments already. As a former bride, and I'm sure the brides-to-be will also admit na, minsan hindi natin mapigilan na maging makulit konti especially we are relying on the expertise of these people. I had a bad experience with Eugene Oda, not Vangie, until now masakit parin sa loob how she handled my concern. She was very disrespectful to be honest. Go with coordinators with good bedside manners, this is your wedding, I'm not saying maging bridezilla ka, pero dapat maayos na pakikitungo yan.