Author Topic: Most Romantic Message You Receive  (Read 157611 times)

dimpols

  • Guest
Re: Most Romantic Message You Receive
« Reply #100 on: July 02, 2008, 02:04:40 am »
nung minsan nagselos aco dahil nagreply cia sa comment na pangangamusta ng ex nia sa knya. he told me:

"alam mo naman na ikaw lang. di ko kaya na mawala ka at alam mo na ikaw nalang ang natitira saken. di kita lolokohin , babe. aaminin ko g**o ako, pero aco ang pinakamatinong g**o na nakilala mo, lalo na pagdating sayo."

he came from a broken family kasi and his mom died last year. nung mabasa co to parang natunaw aco  :D

cookiee

  • Guest
Re: Most Romantic Message You Receive
« Reply #101 on: July 05, 2008, 02:26:00 pm »
[textspeak!] sakin ni BF nun magstart na yun derma session ko.sobrang sweet na nakakatuwa!

"[textspeak!] magpaganda ka muna! :) mahal parin kita afterwards!"

then eto naman nun nag 7th monthsary kami before:

"happy monthsary  baby! u have been my obsession,inspiration and most importantly my addiction for the past 7 months. i love you baby!"
 

snowhite_12

  • Guest
Re: Most Romantic Message You Receive
« Reply #102 on: July 05, 2008, 02:35:22 pm »
"you'll always be beautiful in my eyes"... charot!!!

bleudskymd

  • Guest
Re: Most Romantic Message You Receive
« Reply #103 on: July 05, 2008, 04:57:08 pm »
"baguio tayo next month.. tayong dalawa lang."  it's not romantic but na-excite ako kasi masosolo ko sya. haha!


"best friend, thank you mwah! so much."

mhae_0615

  • Guest
Re: Most Romantic Message You Receive
« Reply #104 on: July 06, 2008, 12:48:18 pm »
Eto binasa nya sakin on our 1st anniversary:

"Loving you means I'm happy.  It means I'm with the person that I want to spend the rest of my life with.  It means there's no one else who matters more to me.

Loving you gives me the confidence to believe that nothing is impossible for us and together we can get through any challenge we face.

Loving you means I am loved by the person I care most about.  It means I'm satisfied and excited about life and I am blessed beyond anything I could imagine.

Loving you means everything to me."

Naiyak ako nung binasa nya yan... so sweet..  :) best kilig moment for me..

hapi_prego

  • Guest
Re: Most Romantic Message You Receive
« Reply #105 on: July 06, 2008, 01:44:46 pm »
paiba-iba eh pero naaalala ko


"pls ney magtext ka naman, hindi ako maka trabaho mabuti nag-alala na ako masyado"

yumi_08

  • Guest
Re: Most Romantic Message You Receive
« Reply #106 on: July 12, 2008, 03:55:39 pm »
i miss yOu na biik q..wish u wer [textspeak!]...nO matter what happens i'll be urz and u'll be mine..du biest becondierin miener lieben.ich liebe dich => im so lucky to have you...biik ko..

devilishly cute ak0

  • Guest
Re: Most Romantic Message You Receive
« Reply #107 on: July 13, 2008, 12:45:23 am »
this isnt really that r0mantic..mej0 me pagka amas0na gf k0 eh..hehe but i smiled at this 0ne..kase nasermunan k0 dahil nagkasakit..nabasa ng ulan..here's what she said..

"nagpay0ng naman ak0 eh. di k0 naman p0 kasalanan na nagkasakit ak0 eh..s0rry na naman p0..di na p0 ak0 magkakasakit..nagserm0n ka eh..natak0t naman ak0 say0ng tarantad0 ka! i l0ve y0u!"

hehe..madalas kase sya y0ng nananak0t saken..

devilishly cute ak0

  • Guest
Re: Most Romantic Message You Receive
« Reply #108 on: July 13, 2008, 12:51:28 am »
this was during the time na nagkar0on kame ng matinding away..

"namimiss kita..sana mahal m0 pa rin ak0 kahit ganit0 tay0 ngay0n kase mahal na mahal pa din kita..sana patawarin m0 k0 sa mga naging pagkukulang k0 say0..di k0 naman y0n ginust0..di k0 y0n sinasadya..ikaw naman talaga ang pri0rity k0 eh per0 di k0 lang sigur0 alam pan0 iparamdam at ipakita say0 per0 sana maniwala ka saken na mahal na mahal kita at ikaw ang pinaka imp0rtenteng ta0 sa buhay k0..mawala na silang lahat wag lang ikaw..mawala na lahat ng materyal na bagay na mer0n ak0 ngay0n wag lang ikaw kase kapag nawala ka saken di k0 alam kung an0ng mangyayare sa buhay k0..ikaw kase y0ng nagbibigay ng directi0n sa buhay k0 eh..ikaw y0n nagpapatatag saken..ikaw y0ng kabuuan ng pagkata0 k0..sana ak0 pa din ang babaeng pinapangarap m0..sana ak0 pa rin y0ng babaeng minamahal m0 lang n0on sa malay0 at pinapangarap kahit m0 n0on parang sunt0k sa buwan na mahalin kita..0h G0d i miss y0u?!"

hehe ang haba pala..

devilishly cute ak0

  • Guest
Re: Most Romantic Message You Receive
« Reply #109 on: July 13, 2008, 12:56:33 am »
et0 pa ha..last na..hehe

"mahal na mahal kita..pan0 k0 magagawang magsawa say0? wala na k0ng mahihiling pang iba..l0ve m0 pa lang s0bra s0bra na..alam k0ng di ak0 magsisisi na minahal kita..walang iwanan ha?"

ericaberica

  • Guest
Re: Most Romantic Message You Receive
« Reply #110 on: July 25, 2008, 06:04:00 am »
I love you honey.  :D 

shedaredevil^_^

  • Guest
Re: Most Romantic Message You Receive
« Reply #111 on: July 25, 2008, 06:41:21 am »
Another Comment on friendster:

Sometimes she asks me, “do you miss me?” and of course I answer “yes”. But I know that I hvnt expressed it as much as I wish to… I do miss her… but how does one verify that… I don’t know… but i guess I can elaborate on the things I think about when I think about her… I would remember how she would always wake up with a smile… I would remember how she would wake up in the middle of the night and take my arms so I would embrace her in her sleep… I would remember how we’d always take those long hugs, closing our eyes and appreciating each other’s presence… I would remember how I held her in bed, my arms wrapped fully around her… I would remember how she would always give me those soothing massages at night… I miss her alright… and each moment we spend together, we relive it all… I love you baby…

feline13

  • Guest
Re: Most Romantic Message You Receive
« Reply #112 on: July 25, 2008, 02:34:50 pm »
"i know my wife is in demand for her career and I am so proud of that.. next stop, my director wife of her own company, another reason why I am madly in love with my wife :D "

- from my husband :D

yaree

  • Guest
Re: Most Romantic Message You Receive
« Reply #113 on: July 25, 2008, 09:33:23 pm »
"mhal q, please tell me you're all mine"

"just stay with us, i'll do everything to make you the happiest woman on earth"

his answer when i asked him how much he loves me.. "can't say na higit pa sa buhay ko kasi hindi ko naman minahal ang buhay ko ng sobra. i'll take it this way, you're the reason why i want to open my eyes every morning"

---texts from my ex,after 9mos apart,were back in each other's arms :)



strawberrybaby ^_^

  • Guest
Re: Most Romantic Message You Receive
« Reply #114 on: July 25, 2008, 10:09:41 pm »
"Ok ka lang ba? I haven't talk to u..." *kilig* ;D E wala pang 24 hours since we last talked.


tipC_shoegal

  • Guest
Re: Most Romantic Message You Receive
« Reply #115 on: July 26, 2008, 02:37:28 am »
from someone who's courting me:

you are perfect for me. you're an angel sent to me and i am thankful for finding you and i hope that the day would come when you will consider me to be part of your life coz right now, i know that i am in love with you. it's not because of just the physical but because of the heart you showed me and the intelligence you have. you are amazing and i love you and you are that person i see spending my life with forever.

jamiallie

  • Guest
Re: Most Romantic Message You Receive
« Reply #116 on: July 26, 2008, 10:40:40 am »
"lam mo ba kung ano pinakagusto ko sau, kaw lang kasi nakakapagpapatawa sakin di dahil sa may pinag uusapan [textspeak!] na nakakatawa, dahil un sa masaya ako kaya ako tumatawa"  :)

devilishly cute ak0

  • Guest
Re: Most Romantic Message You Receive
« Reply #117 on: July 26, 2008, 12:54:48 pm »
she br0ke up with me last week..after a c0uple 0f days..i g0t this fr0m her..

"i wanna say im s0rry f0r all the pain ive caused y0u..i d0nt wanna pr0mise anything right n0w..but this i assure y0u..babalik ak0..sana pag nangyare y0n anjan ka pa rin..sana di ka masanay ng wala ak0.."

sugardrop

  • Guest
Re: Most Romantic Message You Receive
« Reply #118 on: July 27, 2008, 02:13:12 am »
"You're the best thing that ever happened to me, i love you so much."... Yet i wasn't enough reason for him to stay back then.

pinkposhie

  • Guest
Re: Most Romantic Message You Receive
« Reply #119 on: July 27, 2008, 10:41:51 am »
"Wag ka na umiyak. Gusto mo bili kita havs? Wag ka na umiyak. Nagagastusan ako pag umiiyak ka."

Actually hindi [textspeak!] yung sweetest na sinabi nya sakin. Pero sobrang natawa ako pagsabi nya nito. Nakakatouch din  :-*

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close