Author Topic: Most Romantic Message You Receive  (Read 157313 times)

NyLyM_nAyR

  • Guest
Re: Most Romantic Message You Receive
« Reply #60 on: June 02, 2008, 08:32:55 pm »
i am yours forever..i love u..
(from my hubby cyempre)

carmichael18

  • Guest
Re: Most Romantic Message You Receive
« Reply #61 on: June 02, 2008, 09:06:29 pm »
"By, wag mo ako iiwan ha..."


> The sad part is, he was the one who left me... :'( :'( :'(

this_is_me

  • Guest
Re: Most Romantic Message You Receive
« Reply #62 on: June 03, 2008, 12:46:27 am »
"pasensya ka na if seloso ko, mahal lang talaga kita..."

esem717

  • Guest
Re: Most Romantic Message You Receive
« Reply #63 on: June 03, 2008, 12:51:03 am »
Last Valentines Day... This was written on my hubby's note:

When al the songs are over,
And all the words been said;
The Sun grows dim across the sky,
And the worlds prepares for bed...

I oft can take a moment now,
To view the sky above;
And whisper God a simple prayer,
To thank Him for your love...

Your Langga forever,
Pau  :D

Isip pa ako iba.. or hanap pa ako shall i say... :)

kirsten

  • Guest
Re: Most Romantic Message You Receive
« Reply #64 on: June 06, 2008, 01:36:21 pm »
"I don't know how I can function without you in my life. You're the only one I care about.  Please know that I only want the best for you, the best for US. I love you very much and I want to spend the rest of my life with you. I want to work so hard to give you the life you deserve."


June 03, 2008
7:28 P.M.

chocolate

  • Guest
Re: Most Romantic Message You Receive
« Reply #65 on: June 08, 2008, 08:42:24 pm »
"Ingat ka sa pag-uwi mo, I don't want something bad to happen to the mother of my future kids."

" I cannot love somebody else like the way I love you. I will love you for as long as I am alive and nobody will ever come between us. I know a lot of people will have something negative to say against us... but, the hell I care, I love you."

strawberrybaby ^_^

  • Guest
Re: Most Romantic Message You Receive
« Reply #66 on: June 08, 2008, 11:16:00 pm »
"Don't think about it too much. I know you're scared. You are always beautiful! It's my luck!"

Sayang lang di naman kame... Hayyzzz.. *sigh*

chienne

  • Guest
Re: Most Romantic Message You Receive
« Reply #67 on: June 08, 2008, 11:34:07 pm »
after saying goodnight:

"Kiss..akap..kiss..akap..kiss..akap..kiss..akap..kiss..akap..kiss..akap..kiss..akap..kii..aa..kii..aa..ki..a....zzz....zzzz.."

hehe. nakyutan lang ako.
ito naman serious mode and out of the blue:

"Madalas ko parin tinatanong sarili ko kung bakit hanggang ngayon sukdulan parin pagmamahal ko sayo...wala akong masagot...siguro kasi nasa harapan ko lang yung buong kasagutan...Ikaw."

to think na this person is rarely mushy ha. :)


pineapple

  • Guest
Re: Most Romantic Message You Receive
« Reply #68 on: June 16, 2008, 02:38:22 pm »
"you're the only one that keeps me goin', kaw lang ang dahilan kung bakit pa ako nabubuhay.."

that was a text msg from my bf when i wanted/ask for a break-up..

di na ko nakipag-break!:D

ecai

  • Guest
Re: Most Romantic Message You Receive
« Reply #69 on: June 16, 2008, 08:53:38 pm »
mahal na mahal kita honey! at excited na talaga akong mapakasalan ka..

mmmmm... sweet dba :-*

shedaredevil^_^

  • Guest
Re: Most Romantic Message You Receive
« Reply #70 on: June 19, 2008, 01:48:49 am »
May tatlo shang testi sakin today!!! Ang saya saya ko kaya kailangan i-share!!!

Җ Я Ϊ Č Җ
Walking through the mall, i stand tall as she walks by my side. When i take the lead, i would reach my hand back and she would literally run just to hold my hand. You should see her play with her BALLOON. That was one of the weirdest yet cutest things ive ever seen. And the way she would snuggle her head in my lap when she notices that im paying more attention to my psp/ps2/tv than her... seeing that, damn... any man would melt...

Җ Я Ϊ Č Җ
She once asked me... was she the best i ever had... and i replied, she was more than the best. Its the way she cares for you, the way she would bleed for you... and yet, at my glance she softens. imagine how lucky i feel... taming such a beautiful work of God. Its beautiful to see hr try so hard, even when she doesnt need to, she keeps pushing, working so hard just to please me. Hell yeah, i feel lucky. She's one of a kind... and i love her... so much..

Җ Я Ϊ Č Җ
Her cutest moments:
When she snuggles…
When her nose is cold…
When she has a balloon…
When she sings…
The expression on her face when I do sumthing sweet for her
When she plays lara croft on the PSP…
When she tries to act tough although she's a complete sissy…
When she actually is tough when u've mistaken her for being a sissy…
When she'z maD… (NeYo's song perfectly fits)
And when she's with MAXINE…
And though I missed this, she would have been cute seeing GARY V.

LoSiNGGRiP

  • Guest
Re: Most Romantic Message You Receive
« Reply #71 on: June 19, 2008, 03:34:49 am »
^siz, napaiyak ako sa testi ng bf mo..hindi ko alam kung bakit,i just arrived from work and i am very tired,when i read your post bigla tumulo tears ko.. masaya ako para sayo.

shedaredevil^_^

  • Guest
Re: Most Romantic Message You Receive
« Reply #72 on: June 19, 2008, 07:32:11 am »
^aww...thanks sis. opo. Ako rin 7th heaven ako nung nabasa ko... saya saya ko po... :)

deadendgurl

  • Guest
Re: Most Romantic Message You Receive
« Reply #73 on: June 19, 2008, 09:47:50 am »
kung sakaling mawala ako babe, lagi mong tatandaan na mahal na mahal kita...
ikaw lang ang kaligayahan ko sa mundong ito... luvyou

pink_baby

  • Guest
Re: Most Romantic Message You Receive
« Reply #74 on: June 19, 2008, 10:09:05 am »
Everyday texts from my by:

"I'm busy but if I'm busy not because of you, then being busy isn't worth it."

"Missing you is like being hungry"

when we missed a movie for the week: "We always have next week and the rest of our lives..."

"You know, the longer time gets, the more convinced I am that I picked the right girl in you"

"When I say I love you, that's just one half. The other half is more important: that you love me too, and I feel that!"

lesters_gal

  • Guest
Re: Most Romantic Message You Receive
« Reply #75 on: June 19, 2008, 03:35:30 pm »
^awww...ang sweet naman sis.lalo na yung last line...

_gigles_

  • Guest
Re: Most Romantic Message You Receive
« Reply #76 on: June 21, 2008, 03:03:43 am »
baby i really do love you.. No words can explain how much i love you and your the only one i want and will ever want.. Baby no matter [textspeak!] happens you will always be in my heart and thats not gonna change.. Baby your my everything

 ;D

LoSiNGGRiP

  • Guest
Re: Most Romantic Message You Receive
« Reply #77 on: June 21, 2008, 03:51:48 am »
my special friend told me- soon you are not going to miss me anymore. i asked why. he replied because im with you, ill be with you. gosh! this is the sweetest thing ive ever heard from him.

cutiepie_honeypie

  • Guest
Re: Most Romantic Message You Receive
« Reply #78 on: June 22, 2008, 08:05:27 pm »
para sakin kapag sinabi ko na mahal ko mahal ko... la ibang rason.. siguro halata naman ng pambobola yung "taglay mong ganda, lahat sayo maganda, lahat nasa iyo na" pero siguro eto na lang.. sa iyo ko lang naramadaman mga bagay na totoong ngayon ko lang naramdaman, mga bagay na lam ko seo ko lang to nararamadaman, na mahal kita, napamahal man ako sayo ng maling panahon, pero gagawa ako ng tama para maging tama sa panahon...

cartman

  • Guest
Re: Most Romantic Message You Receive
« Reply #79 on: June 23, 2008, 01:01:50 pm »
 ;D
i love you so much ;D

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close