Author Topic: Most Romantic Message You Receive  (Read 157369 times)

paula17

  • Guest
Re: Most Romantic Message You Receive
« Reply #120 on: July 27, 2008, 09:20:17 pm »
"Wag ka na umiyak. Gusto mo bili kita havs? Wag ka na umiyak. Nagagastusan ako pag umiiyak ka."

Actually hindi [textspeak!] yung sweetest na sinabi nya sakin. Pero sobrang natawa ako pagsabi nya nito. Nakakatouch din  :-*


wow! ok bf mo ha! kung ako sayo sis, humagulgol ka. para bongga! lolz! ;)

chilled

  • Guest
Re: Most Romantic Message You Receive
« Reply #121 on: July 27, 2008, 09:28:22 pm »
Pare, umuwi ka na baka saan ka pa sumabit sabit na naman at kung saan na naman kita pupulutin niyan.

my bestfriend texted me this when he asked kung nakauwi na daw ako and I replied I'm still playing badminton. Sweet di ba?  ;D

jamiallie

  • Guest
Re: Most Romantic Message You Receive
« Reply #122 on: July 28, 2008, 10:51:00 am »
 I was cooking kare-kare that time, inaasar nya ko amoy bagoong na daw ako, e naiinis na ko kaya tinext nya ko, " Ang kare-kare hindi kumpleto kapag walang bagoong, ganun din ako hindi kumpleto kapag wala ka" ;D,

vbhyaknoj

  • Guest
Re: Most Romantic Message You Receive
« Reply #123 on: July 28, 2008, 11:09:50 am »
so siya pala si kare-kare  ;D


devilishly cute ak0

  • Guest
Re: Most Romantic Message You Receive
« Reply #124 on: July 28, 2008, 01:09:29 pm »
"nakakamiss eh..nakakamiss yung tay0..tawanan..asaran..kulitan..landian at kwentuhan..sana maranasan k0 ulet lahat yan..mahal na mahal kita..sana bumalik ka na..sana bumalik na yung tay0.."

thats what she gave me after a week na nakipagbreak sya saken..

blushing_pink

  • Guest
Re: Most Romantic Message You Receive
« Reply #125 on: July 28, 2008, 02:02:34 pm »
"You never left any space in my mind to think about anything else.." Kilig db?  ;D

jamiallie

  • Guest
Re: Most Romantic Message You Receive
« Reply #126 on: July 28, 2008, 02:42:40 pm »
so siya pala si kare-kare  ;D




hahaha oo sis ;D

betot

  • Guest
Re: Most Romantic Message You Receive
« Reply #127 on: July 29, 2008, 08:49:39 am »
my ex text from norway nung nghiwalay na kami...

babe,kahit wala na tayo,di ka mawawala sa isip ko,ikaw lang ang babaeng minahal ko ng ganito...mahal na mahal kita,kahit di ko alam kung bakit...nandito lang ako lagi para sayo.. ::)

Queen_Victoria

  • Guest
Re: Most Romantic Message You Receive
« Reply #128 on: July 31, 2008, 10:33:32 pm »
thank you for coming into my life, I will love you not for the rest of your life, but for the rest of mine...

Licia

  • Guest
Re: Most Romantic Message You Receive
« Reply #129 on: August 02, 2008, 01:51:37 am »
"You're the only woman I want to make happy."

Parang medyo wrong grammar 'no? Pero nandun yung thought, kaya para sa akin, ito ang most romantic message na na-receive ko.  Proud na proud ako sa kanya.

heartbreaker_Rae

  • Guest
Re: Most Romantic Message You Receive
« Reply #130 on: August 02, 2008, 12:52:45 pm »
corny yung s aakin e, pinadalhan ko sya ng survey text at ang nagpaiyak sa akin e ito

name you like to call me : mine 

waaaahhhh naiyak ako

lovesomebody

  • Guest
Re: Most Romantic Message You Receive
« Reply #131 on: August 02, 2008, 02:10:01 pm »
nor will alone, nor strength alone

wifeynikawin

  • Guest
Re: Most Romantic Message You Receive
« Reply #132 on: August 06, 2008, 02:44:59 pm »
lolov ang taba mo na, anong gusto mong ulam? hehe... :D

mommy.ni.enzo

  • Guest
Re: Most Romantic Message You Receive
« Reply #133 on: August 07, 2008, 11:09:08 pm »
"gusto kong makatulog sa gabi na ikaw ang katabi at gumising sa bawat araw na ikaw ang unang nakikita. walang kuwenta ang buhay ko kung wala ka."


sinabi yan ni hubby ng personal and inulit nya ulit via text message. mg-bf and gf pa lang kami at that time, after saying those words i just cried (it was the sweetest words i have ever heard) 

confusedjoanna

  • Guest

ms.unpredictable

  • Guest
Re: Most Romantic Message You Receive
« Reply #135 on: August 17, 2008, 02:28:47 pm »
nung malaman nyang lipat na ko ng ibang branch which is a big joke lang naman. my manliligaw [textspeak!] me this " gaano ba kalayo? kahit dagat tatawirin ko na" hehe...kilig...

kanina lang, [textspeak!] pasok na ko..tetxt na lang po tayo mamaya happy po ako kase nakakatxt kita, ingat ka dyan..

ida

  • Guest
Re: Most Romantic Message You Receive
« Reply #136 on: August 17, 2008, 03:36:13 pm »
last week lang chat kami ni bf sabi nya, "ikaw kasi eh, nilasing mo ko ayan hanggang ngayon may tama pa din ako sayo grabe"

hehe kilig lang ako kasi first date namin sa LB square at may kasamang alak..  :P

_.saida._

  • Guest
Re: Most Romantic Message You Receive
« Reply #137 on: August 18, 2008, 10:23:08 am »
 ;D tanggap ko kung ano pa yung dati ikaw at kung ano pang magiging ikaw,,kase mahal kita.. ikaw lang! ;D

 ;D hindi ko kayang mawala ka, at makitang may iba ka ng kasama ;D

LAST BUT NOT THE LEAST
this is my bf's msg nung umamin sya saken,,, kase were just friends na nagmagagandang maging sweet:) sabi ko sa kanya umuwi na sya kase gabi nya(hindi kame ha) and i [textspeak!] him bigla na baket nga pala ko magagalet e wala akong karapatan,he called me and say:
 ;Dpano pag sinabi kong may karapatan ka,mahal kita e!


KABOOM! NANGHINA KAYA AKO!:)

SARAP BALIKAN NUNG PAST,,, HINDI NA KASE KAME GANON KA SWEET NG BF KO KASE NAMAN TAGAL NA NAMEN NOH!:)

 :D :D :D

cha-cha

  • Guest
Re: Most Romantic Message You Receive
« Reply #138 on: August 18, 2008, 10:23:13 pm »
"Ayaw kitang maging kaibigan, kasi gusto ko maging asawa kita"

"Ayaw ko maging parte ka ng buhay ko, dahil IKAW ang buhay ko. Wag kang mawawala sa kin"

"Ayaw na kitang pakawalan babe"

jhoanneaganda

  • Guest
Re: Most Romantic Message You Receive
« Reply #139 on: August 19, 2008, 05:20:42 pm »
its from my hubby pero nakuha ko sya nun gf and bf pa kme...

Mahal, take time to read and understand this so as for you to understand me more cause you know for a fact that I am not a vocal type of person. At times we talk about almost anything, whether it is about you or me, or just about whatever comes to mind that will let you understand me more, or me understand you more, or just for no specific reason at all. But realize that I also want to know if you can understand my silence. Sometimes, it is not that I have nothing to say, but because you being here is statement enough, there is no vocal language in the world that can accurately say how I enjoyed being beside you. I really do enjoy listening to you i don't mind being your spongebob. I will never ask for your past. That is for you to decide to tell if needed, for it is really not my business what you were before as it could may not be what you are now.

I come from an old-fashioned and conservative lot, where women must know how to honor themselves to be worth the long run. I have principles I won't break. As I shall hold respect for you as i would respect any lady. I would not do anything that would compromise our relationship. That is my solemn vow.I have not much care for the material things in the world. They fade, become rusty, get worn off, thrown to the trash, or recycled.I have my own ideas on what is important, and so do you which may be different. It's just that I will never love something that cannot love me back. That is why I will discard in my life things that are unimportant, or less important than you. You are not just a beautiful person to me, for you mean a lot more than that

Sometimes you will see me miserable, or weak, or as unfortunate as it may seem, I may cry. I am not ashamed of it, as a lot of other things about myself I'm not proud of. I am not afraid to show you my weaknesses, I am more afraid of being a hypocrite and create illusions of what is really happening. Remember though, to let me fight alone sometimes, for I do not wish to be coddled and become too dependent on you. I will let you fight your own battles too, but I'll be unfair for I will be by your side guiding your arm, and be there for you. Don't forget your own dreams! You are still a person by yourself, and I will not take that away from you. Sometimes, I dream with you in it, nothing special but it just shows that i think of you even in my dreams..

And lastly, please understand that I cannot be a mind reader. That is why I will need for you to be honest about yourself, that you can tell me straight to my face what is wrong, or what is bugging you. For that, I will try my best to be sensible, and understanding, and patient. Make no mistake; you have power to hurt me with words. But a more painful lash will be words that should have been said but never was. I will strive to do the same for you to constantly remind you that your are worth all this and more. We started as friends and now I have fallen for you -- that is by chance. And now, I have chosen you.. as i've said before i don't care about you're past 'cause your past made you what you are right now. Seemingly tough but to me you are soft, delicate and gentle inside.You're one of the most beautiful thing that happened to me!!! MAHAL, THANK YOU!!!

sweet di ba?

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close