We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
Do you think 1 to 2 weeks vacation in NY/NJ is worth it? I have been thinking about this and I only have maximum of 2weeks vacation for November. I really wanted to visit my uncle pero hindi ko alam if worth it ba considering na ang pamasahe ko is around 600-700USD. My uncle is in NJ. For sure, I will be visiting the nearby states. I have a friend in Las Vegas and Miami that I wanted to visit too. What is NJ/NY in November? The weather, fashion, shopping, and others. Pwede ko din sana sila dalawin ng July/August kaya lang magkakaproblem naman ako sa pagkuha ng visa since yearly ang pagrenew ng contract ko. By the time na mag-aapply na ako ng visa, pa-expire na contract ko.
parang na-excite ako magpunta ng NY... san pa bang magandang places sa NY pwede mag-enjoy ang mga kids (4 and 3yrs old), I'm sure sa shopping ako lang ang mag-eenjoy.. san may mga murang coach bags dun?
hello! will be going to NY in a couple of days and i need your help can you suggest a place where me and my mom could stay near the shopping outlets in jersey please! its going to be our first time there kasi TIA
may mga cheap rooms/apartment kaya dito na pwede i-rent for 1 month lang,, para kasing nakakahiya makitira dun sa friend namin, buong family kame makikitira.. kame lang naman ng husband ko and our 2 kids.
question po... san kaya ok na location kung magrerent kame ng room? yung safe and accessible sana... may mga nakita ko, along manhattan,, $500 lang for 1 month na.. room lang.