We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
^^ Yup I sometimes use a jacket inside the gym. The AC is just too cold sometimes, and when I exercise, I want to feel the sweat coming out of my skin hehe.It also helps having a jacket when I dance. My boobs, at least, are not jumping all over the place LOL. I have a big chest kasi, so even with a very good sports bra, my boobs are still noticeable. Nakaka-conscious minsan gumalaw-galaw.
hi everyone. i'll be trying yoga and pilates soon. any advice where to buy clothes fitted for those? may mga lines ba na dedicated to yoga/pilates apparels and mats? thanks
Hmm pwede bang gamitin ang waist trimmer sa thighs? Or merong counterpart para sa hita yun? Please enlighten me naman.. Thanks
... I forget the name of this one store in Shang Mall that's dedicated to yoga wear. It's at the 2nd floor at the other entrance of Debenham's ito, near the escalators. ...
do we really have to wear sports bra when jogging? even small yung breast? kasi ako, i dont and feeling ko parang lumaylay yung breast ko. eto ba yung effect non? sorry off topic.
I noticed sa Surplus Shops daming Athleta bottoms. It's a brand of attire for yoga Around 400 lang yung full length pants, shorts around 300. Sa tiangge kasi mga 700 na siya. They have from XS (nakakita pa ako ng XXS) to XL (I think I also saw XXL). Sayang nga di ko binili nun yung leggings na mid-calf length at yung skirt na may built in shorts. I'm frustrated naman with looking for a good sports bra na no more than 1k