We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
^oo naman sis... saan yan?
i collect anything miniature ( from dollhouses to christmas decors), used to collect my little ponies but have other priorities now.
I also collect miniatures..meron akong mga dei-cast airplane, flowers, cakes, jars with candies, perfume, liquor at kung anong maliit..here's my collectionshttps://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.104247469654451.9211.100002075956957&type=3
Can't view your pics sis Kititay. I have yet to take pictures of my collection. Naka-box pa kasi sila and I left them all in Manila. I used to collect coins and stamps when I was younger, nakiki-uso lang dati =D. And also stationery.