watch now

Author Topic: collecting items...  (Read 165916 times)

chinablue

  • Guest
Re: collecting items...
« Reply #460 on: March 14, 2011, 05:10:43 am »
I'm currently into collecting bed sheets. Feel na feel ko lang magpalit ng bed sheet depending on my mood. Hehe. Saka I can't help buying whenever I see one with cute designs :D

iamorange25

  • Guest
Coin Collecting.. anyone? :)
« Reply #461 on: April 16, 2011, 06:50:47 pm »

Hi, im new in coin collecting... it started when I got quite envious after finding out that my boyfriend has old coins passed on to him from his Dad... I started searching about collecting coins and I instantly got hooked! It was just about a week ago, and now I think I've only had a total of 16 hours of sleep in 6 days! I cant stop searching about coins, making offers to sellers online... I really really want to learn more! especially about knowing whats good to collect... i can say that in a span of a few days of researching, I have learned a lot especially about knowing the value of a certain coin (sa Philippines muna) hehe... :)

by the way,and im also interested in collecting proof sets/bills.... and error coins and bills :)

So is anyone here sharing the same interest? :)

buzzhang

  • Guest
Re: collecting items...
« Reply #462 on: April 20, 2011, 02:27:20 pm »
i'm collecting angel figurines. i feel like as if they really protect and guide me through my everyday life. :)

izzybaby

  • Guest
Re: collecting items...
« Reply #463 on: April 21, 2011, 10:52:07 am »
destination keychains!

crafty_beader

  • Guest
Re: collecting items...
« Reply #464 on: April 26, 2011, 07:28:13 pm »
fashion and dressmaking books and magazines....para na nga akong may mini-library...

beautywhite

  • Guest
Re: collecting items...
« Reply #465 on: May 15, 2011, 11:32:29 am »

 I collect maneko nekko,dolls that are frequently used by feng -shui followers.Few pa lang.

 I also collect Entrepreneur magazines. Although di sunod sunod,when I find the topics interested,I buy.

LiL019

  • Guest
Re: collecting items...
« Reply #466 on: May 29, 2011, 09:07:43 pm »
I collect:
-Entrepreneur magazines
-Yummy magazines
-baking books
-notebooks :)
-nail polish
-jackets/blazers
-soak swimwears :)
 :)

lovely_chic

  • Guest
Re: collecting items...
« Reply #467 on: June 02, 2011, 09:29:40 pm »
I'm starting to collect Kimmidoll items.. They're so cute and lovable. :)

jamie_0117

  • Guest
Re: collecting items...
« Reply #468 on: June 27, 2011, 08:09:57 pm »

Heatherette

  • Guest
Re: collecting items...
« Reply #469 on: June 27, 2011, 09:00:39 pm »
^Ang mahal ng hobby mo! haha

Hindi sinasadya pero ang dami ko pala na-collect na movie tickets lol

rychel07

  • Guest
Re: collecting items...
« Reply #470 on: June 30, 2011, 08:05:11 am »
i'm collecting peso bills, 100 - 1000, na yung serial number begins with an * instead of letters.
in a way it helps me save, marami na rin akong naipon, been collecting since 2006.

keisy

  • Guest
Re: collecting items...
« Reply #471 on: July 23, 2011, 03:56:46 am »
hi ive been collecting dollhouse miniatures since 2008 and some naman ginawa ko from scratch.. hehe.. does anyone know where i can buy here in manila? ive ordered na in taiwan medyo pricey, then my 2 akong trusted seller. kaso limited lang [textspeak!] items nila. i also saw the sylvanian families. maganda  pero made from plastic. most of my collection are made from glass, metal, wood, ceramics.. sna may nakakaalam po kung meron dito sa manila. ive searched na sa net almost every day pero international seller mga nakikita ko,,, tia ;D ;D ;D

kolinetongue

  • Guest
Re: collecting items...
« Reply #472 on: September 05, 2011, 02:26:30 pm »
resibo :o


scrapbookjunkie

  • Guest
Re: collecting items...
« Reply #473 on: September 05, 2011, 02:38:06 pm »
^natawa ako dito!  ;D ako i collect children's books. yung mga newberry medal and honor books. sarap basahin!

lonelymiss28

  • Guest
Re: collecting items...
« Reply #474 on: October 20, 2011, 07:15:42 am »
perfumes

soumy01

  • Guest
Re: collecting items...
« Reply #475 on: October 20, 2011, 08:12:07 am »
ako rin keychain (pag walang keychain sa lugar na yun kahit na ano small item na lang, basta souvenir item sa mga out of town namin saka out of the country ni hubby.

@ sis izzybaby keychain din pala sayo, nakadisplay ba yung sayo?
gusto ko sana idsiplay sila ,eh ngayun kasi nasa box lang siya. hindi ko maisip kung ano gagawin sa kanila.

pretty_in_victorian

  • Guest
Re: collecting items...
« Reply #476 on: October 29, 2011, 06:16:08 pm »
i collect LE makeup packaging mostly MAC.. syempre inuubos ko muna yung laman..

snowflakesdance

  • Guest
Re: collecting items...
« Reply #477 on: December 03, 2011, 02:08:24 pm »
hi ive been collecting dollhouse miniatures since 2008 and some naman ginawa ko from scratch.. hehe.. does anyone know where i can buy here in manila? ive ordered na in taiwan medyo pricey, then my 2 akong trusted seller. kaso limited lang [textspeak!] items nila. i also saw the sylvanian families. maganda  pero made from plastic. most of my collection are made from glass, metal, wood, ceramics.. sna may nakakaalam po kung meron dito sa manila. ive searched na sa net almost every day pero international seller mga nakikita ko,,, tia ;D ;D ;D

me too! I've been trying to find miniature dollhouses and seen sylvanian families but they're too pricey.
I've finally decided to make my own. Nagiipon pa ako ng materials since I want to make a dollhouse out of wood :D

Halfpint

  • Guest
Re: collecting items...
« Reply #478 on: December 19, 2011, 05:02:22 pm »
^ Sis, may alam akong nagbebenta ng doll houses sa ukay ukay. okay lang ba sa 'yo mga ganun? Mukang magaganda naman pa.

snowflakesdance

  • Guest
Re: collecting items...
« Reply #479 on: December 19, 2011, 06:50:11 pm »
^oo naman sis... saan yan?

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close