watch now

Author Topic: collecting items...  (Read 165980 times)

snowflakesdance

  • Guest
Re: collecting items...
« Reply #480 on: December 22, 2011, 05:24:15 pm »
I've startef collecting Cabochons, stickers and erasers :)
ang cute nila! :D

promises_bytes

  • Guest
Re: collecting items...
« Reply #481 on: December 22, 2011, 09:54:57 pm »
I collect money from different countries saka yung mga lumang pera sa tin (bills at coins). Mayroon nga kong 10 peso bill na yung Gomburza pa ang tao galing sa Uncle ko   :D

superbubly

  • Guest
Re: collecting items...
« Reply #482 on: April 28, 2012, 04:42:33 pm »
I collect:

- money, from old to new
- mugs (yung mga cute na mug)
- pen (yung mga magaganda ang point)
- perfumes
- coins
- song hits
- different shape and cute box
- sandok hahaha ;D
- dati I collect stationaries since di na uso kaya wala na ito sa list ko ng collecting items
- collecting letters from a friend or someone
- notebooks na pagkacute cute at different styles
- kakaibang gamit
- baul
- nagcocollect din ako ng iba ibang tissue sa pinuntahan ko except syempre yung sa cr LoL ;D
- pictures (yung picture ng mga kakilala at kaibigan ko :D - panakot sa mga daga namin joke hahaha
- words na unfamiliar tapos isusulat ko sa notebook ko
- recipe books
- dati magazine kaso masyadong mahal na ang magazine ngayon, bihira na lang ngayon
- marami pa kaya lang baka di magkasya dito hihi ;D ;D
« Last Edit: April 28, 2012, 04:56:38 pm by superbubly »

kittykatt

  • Guest
Re: collecting items...
« Reply #483 on: May 15, 2012, 05:48:27 pm »
I used to collect pocketbooks (love stories series, books by julie garwood,judith mcnaught and johanna lindsey) when i was in college.i still want to complete judith mcnaught's books :D

wEst_IcE_gUrl

  • Guest
Re: collecting items...
« Reply #484 on: May 24, 2012, 12:15:56 pm »
I collect cross stitch books, patterns and charts...addict lang hehe
--Starbucks global icon mugs
--anything Doraemon
--stickers
--erasers
--Lalaloopsy

pink

  • Guest
Re: collecting items...
« Reply #485 on: May 26, 2012, 11:14:26 am »
i collect postcards, kimmidolls, japanese manga...

Halfpint

  • Guest
Re: collecting items...
« Reply #486 on: June 18, 2012, 01:29:37 am »
^oo naman sis... saan yan?

Pasensya na, ngayon ko lang napuntahan 'tong thread. May bldg na puro ukay ukay sa tabi ng St. Joseph's church sa Anonas. Nasa top floor (4th flr ata yun), basta bilihan sya ng mga toys. Meron din sa 3rd floor (toys din) pero bihira. Yung sa 4th floor binibili nya din sa isang ukay ukay sa MSM. May branches sa Cubao (old Rustan's, facing Cubao Expo), Avenida at near GMA Edsa (if coming from SM North yung kanto mismo after ng Jollibee bago mag MRT station)

enitsirhc

  • Guest
Re: collecting items...
« Reply #487 on: June 19, 2012, 03:57:26 am »
I collect:

- books - a 20sq. m. area in our house has been converted into a mini library
- fountain pens - 200 plus and counting
- old Nokia phones
- notebooks/pads

 8)

aquacharly

  • Guest
Re: collecting items...
« Reply #488 on: June 19, 2012, 04:01:26 am »
My new collection:  vintage religious medallions.

cocomarie

  • Guest
Re: collecting items...
« Reply #489 on: July 16, 2012, 11:12:04 pm »
i collect anything miniature ( from dollhouses to christmas decors), used to collect my little ponies but have other priorities now. 

kolinetongue

  • Guest
Re: collecting items...
« Reply #490 on: July 20, 2012, 04:39:44 pm »
boxes ;D

kirsi

  • Guest
Re: collecting items...
« Reply #491 on: July 20, 2012, 04:52:43 pm »
Sis kittykatt Pareho tayo Ganda kasi ng mga story nila, nainis Lang ako pag may nanghiram tapos di na binabalik kaya nag stop na ko.

Kititay

  • Guest
Re: collecting items...
« Reply #492 on: August 15, 2012, 12:12:40 pm »
i collect anything miniature ( from dollhouses to christmas decors), used to collect my little ponies but have other priorities now.

I also collect miniatures..meron akong mga dei-cast airplane, flowers, cakes, jars with candies, perfume, liquor at kung anong maliit..here's my collections
https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.104247469654451.9211.100002075956957&type=3

CmomS

  • Guest
Re: collecting items...
« Reply #493 on: August 15, 2012, 02:08:18 pm »
I used to collect stationaries before. Now crafting stuff na like stickers, scrapbook items.

pink

  • Guest
Re: collecting items...
« Reply #494 on: August 16, 2012, 12:19:24 am »
Nahawa na yata sa akin ang pamangkin ko. Now she's starting to collect -- Lalaloopsies. I want pinypons :-)

twix01

  • Guest
Re: collecting items...
« Reply #495 on: August 16, 2012, 04:57:40 am »
i'm a die hard hello kitty fan so hello kitty stuffs ang collection ko! :)

cocomarie

  • Guest
Re: collecting items...
« Reply #496 on: August 18, 2012, 08:48:53 pm »
I also collect miniatures..meron akong mga dei-cast airplane, flowers, cakes, jars with candies, perfume, liquor at kung anong maliit..here's my collections
https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.104247469654451.9211.100002075956957&type=3

Can't view your pics sis Kititay.  I have yet to take pictures of my collection.  Naka-box pa kasi sila and I left them all in Manila.  I used to collect coins and stamps when I was younger, nakiki-uso lang dati =D.  And also stationery.

Kititay

  • Guest
Re: collecting items...
« Reply #497 on: August 19, 2012, 10:04:16 am »
Can't view your pics sis Kititay.  I have yet to take pictures of my collection.  Naka-box pa kasi sila and I left them all in Manila.  I used to collect coins and stamps when I was younger, nakiki-uso lang dati =D.  And also stationery.
ay naka private nga pala profile ko..send ko na lang link da multiply account ko..

CebuGem

  • Guest
Re: collecting items...
« Reply #498 on: September 07, 2012, 09:08:07 am »
In highschool, I collected bookmarks. I still do now but not as passionate when I was younger. My bookmarks were nothing special though. Most of them I bought at National bookstore.

I also collect striped tees. Mostly from Gap because they always sell striped shirts regardless of season.

Books. They are not that many now but i am hoping to make a library out of it.

younis

  • Guest
Re: collecting items...
« Reply #499 on: September 07, 2012, 09:41:05 am »
matagal ko na ine-eye magcollect ng mga mother-and-child items since my mother died 10yrs ago, di ko maumpisahan, i dunno why and what's stopping me.

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close