watch now

Author Topic: collecting items...  (Read 166144 times)

greenpease05

  • Guest
Re: collecting items...
« Reply #440 on: September 20, 2010, 04:45:38 pm »
I collect fridge magnet from places Ive been
Havaianas super addict ako dati I have 200+ pairs as of the moment
MAC cosmetics but now diverting to Chanel. waaaah! ayaw ko to ituloy ng bonggang bongga kasi nakakatakot. ha ha ha!

AT Nail polishes. i used to hide my havaianas collection  from my hubby pero parang pati itong nail polish collection ko kailangan ko din itago sa kanya. ha ha ha!


wEst_IcE_gUrl

  • Guest
Re: collecting items...
« Reply #441 on: September 29, 2010, 02:30:26 am »
my latest collection: Starbucks mugs and tumblers
                              Cross-stitch patterns

I still collect Doraemon items =)

mayje6

  • Guest
Re: collecting items...
« Reply #442 on: September 29, 2010, 09:05:16 pm »
I am starting to collect postcards!

adajet

  • Guest
Re: collecting items...
« Reply #443 on: September 29, 2010, 09:18:35 pm »
I used to collect figurines as a kid, but now that I'm older, I collect makeup :)

praning

  • Guest
Re: collecting items...
« Reply #444 on: October 18, 2010, 11:38:45 am »
fridge magnets from the places i ve visited
books

italiandoll

  • Guest
Re: collecting items...
« Reply #445 on: October 20, 2010, 11:54:11 am »
Updating my list :

*Books- esp memoirs, biographies and travelogues, i've lost count on how many books i have  :D
*Coins- from different countries and old Philippine coins, I get them from my travels & from my fam & friends who travel
*Keychains- of the places i've been to, domestic and international
*Stamps- dami na nga eh since HS, hafta buy a new stamp album
*Chocolate wrappers-imported chocolates (yung mga Hershey's, Cadbury's, etc etc even mga Japanese brands), i placed them, 1 of each kind lang and arranged them sa 1 malaking malaking frame and is now hanging in my room.  Katuwa nga sha tignan, some of them, the wrapper designs are different na. :)

*Recipes- cutouts from mags/newspapers, i plan to glue them on index cards and keep them in a wooden box
*Postcards - I send postcards to myself (to my home address) whenever I travel, they make for great mementos as well of my trips :)

babblingmom

  • Guest
Christmas Village Collection
« Reply #446 on: October 28, 2010, 11:17:29 am »
Hi Ladies!

It's almost Christmas time! :)  I'm now setting up my Christmas Village collection :)

I just found out that a lot of the electrical cords for the house are already lost. 

Anyone knows where I can buy these socket/cords?  These are the ones with clips! uses 5w bulbs....

Please help! TAI

chinablue

  • Guest
Re: collecting items...
« Reply #447 on: November 03, 2010, 09:25:37 am »
i collect boys! char!

eto totoo na:
alphabet mystery series ni sue grafton- 4 books pa lang meron ako. 21 to go. gusto ko kasi hardbound nun eh kaya di ko makumpleto. hehe

newspapers and magazine clippings- sarap kasi basahin pag bored. I've started since high school. Idinidikit ko lang siya sa malaking notebook but now i plan to upgrade it.

pictures- may pagkasentimental kasi ako. :D

i used to have a collection of stamps way back in high school but now di ko na siya makita sa house. huhu

jaded1025

  • Guest
Re: collecting items...
« Reply #448 on: November 03, 2010, 10:07:10 am »
Update lang.
Now I collect sarongs, I have 7 na. Pati pashmina.

Bubblin

  • Guest
Re: collecting items...
« Reply #449 on: November 03, 2010, 11:17:15 pm »
parang gusto ko uli mag-collect ng figure toys,hay kung may lalagyan lang sana,wala nga lang mapaglagyan yunglalagyan tsaka ayaw ni dad ng "kalat"..grr

u8mypinkcookies

  • Guest
Re: collecting items...
« Reply #450 on: November 23, 2010, 04:00:40 am »
where ba may availale na card binders (trading card binders)? kasi my sibling is collecting mga photo cards ata (ka-size nung mga Magic Cards) and she wanna organize them sa binder. para syang refill nung usual binder sa bookstore pero a page has 9 slots each para lagyan nung card..
« Last Edit: November 23, 2010, 04:05:27 am by u8mypinkcookies »

mocca bear

  • Guest
Re: collecting items...
« Reply #451 on: November 23, 2010, 05:36:28 pm »
used to collect mugs but it takes up a lot of space and i moved to our new house when i get married, pinamigay ko na lahat..

praise164

  • Guest
Re: collecting items...
« Reply #452 on: November 25, 2010, 02:37:39 am »
I love collecting barrettes hair clip...

heavendreamer

  • Guest
Re: collecting items...
« Reply #453 on: December 24, 2010, 02:43:17 pm »
I'm always collecting something. When one collection stops, another one starts. Happy ako collecting. :)

Past:
1. X-Men comics and cards
2. Star Wars memorabilia
3. NBA cards
4. Sweet Valley books
5. X-Files stuff
6. Teename Mutant Ninja Turtles merchandise
7. Stationery
8. Yu Yu Hakusho/Ghostfighter ANYTHING
9. Notebooks
10. Books

Present:
1. Cross jewelry
2. Harry Potter stuff, particularly Slytherin items
3. Magazines
4. Makeup brushes
5. Makeup, especially foundations and mineral makeup
6. White polos
7. Planners
8. Bookmarks
9. Notebooks
10. Books


sis, san mo nabili ang mga Harry Potter collectibles mo?? last night gumawa ng letter kay santa ang anak namin and HP books and collectibles ang requests niya.. eh ibibigay na ng mga ninong at ninang yung ibang books niya.. kami na lang na from santa yung ibibigay namin for tonight.. we're really looking for HP collectibles.. ano ba yung slytherin items na sinasabi mo? urgent talaga hay.. hope to hear from you soon thank you

summersunder

  • Guest
Re: collecting items...
« Reply #454 on: December 24, 2010, 03:31:05 pm »
unique bags

mooncake and leaves

  • Guest
Re: collecting items...
« Reply #455 on: January 14, 2011, 11:07:13 pm »
I collect Hello Kitty stuff. Yung dolls pinaka-gusto ko. Cute kasi kahit useless nyaha. Goal ko na lang is to get a big HK doll na ayon sa details na I prefer. Ang arte ko kasi.

:)

Heatherette

  • Guest
Re: collecting items...
« Reply #456 on: January 14, 2011, 11:10:12 pm »
Books. Kahit mag-mall lang ako at wala naman balak bumili, pag napadaan ako ng bookstore, lalabas ako ng may malaking bag haha

Fountain pens. Since 1st year ko sa school when our prof would require us to use fountain pens, trip na trip ko tumambay dun sa display cases ng Parkers, Cross, etc...

Pens and school supplies.

diarcher

  • Guest
Re: collecting items...
« Reply #457 on: January 15, 2011, 10:56:28 pm »
I collect all kinds of cards (birthday, christmas, etc) when I was young. And books (nancy drew abd choose your own adventure). Now, shotglasses (even though I'm not drinking).  :)

Wow! It's not so frequent that I meet a fellow shotglass collector. Happy to meet one! :)

Myealexis21

  • Guest
Re: collecting items...
« Reply #458 on: January 16, 2011, 03:31:48 pm »
^I'm actually planning to do that...shotglass collection...cute kasi!

when I was in elementary I used to collect stamps, pero nagstop na ako nung 2nd HS ata ako. 

Currently I have my fridge magnets collection from different countries - those were given to me by my colleagues at work.  Not a big collection though, as in maunti pa lang..but I'm planning to add more once I start travelling to different countries.

showermist

  • Guest
Re: collecting items...
« Reply #459 on: January 16, 2011, 03:37:30 pm »
financial books

disney cartoon movies.

greeting cards. at naka album pa!

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close