We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
I'm always collecting something. When one collection stops, another one starts. Happy ako collecting. Past:1. X-Men comics and cards2. Star Wars memorabilia3. NBA cards4. Sweet Valley books5. X-Files stuff6. Teename Mutant Ninja Turtles merchandise7. Stationery8. Yu Yu Hakusho/Ghostfighter ANYTHING9. Notebooks10. BooksPresent:1. Cross jewelry2. Harry Potter stuff, particularly Slytherin items3. Magazines4. Makeup brushes5. Makeup, especially foundations and mineral makeup6. White polos7. Planners8. Bookmarks9. Notebooks10. Books
I collect all kinds of cards (birthday, christmas, etc) when I was young. And books (nancy drew abd choose your own adventure). Now, shotglasses (even though I'm not drinking).