We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
Ako lang ba ang hindi nagagandahan sa veneers ni Madam. Parang hirap sha magsalita at yung bibig niya parang lumalaki lalo.😂
Up to how old ba dapat naka diaper Ang boy? I don?t remember eh. My eldest kid is 20 years old already.
Im excited to see kung sino sa mga INFLUENCERS na to ang lalabas at boboto today. Kung ginamit lang sana nila mga channels nila para hikayatin mga audience. Kaso wala tiklop lahat mga bibig, except for itsAcslife. The rest either tiklop or too neutral. God bless sa mga boboto, tapos na me 😃😃😃
Pag arm lipo pala there?s not that much significant change no?
I hate that Ria Prieto. She?s the worse interviewer I?ve seen.