We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
Hi!First time kong nagpafacial sa Dermstrata. Inavail ko yung Glycolic Micropeel na 3 sessions nila. Ngayon kumalma na yung acne ko, may 2 sessions pa ako. Hindi lang ako masyadong happy sa humawak sakin, preggy kasi kaya siguro parang may kasungitan ng konti. Tatapusin ko yung sessions ko tapos magtry siguro ako sa ibang derma clinics. Saan kayo nagpapafacial mga sis? And anong treatment yung inaavail nyo?
You have a lot of goodoptions if you live in QC and Makati. I live here in Bulacan, very limited ang choices ko. The most accessible are the ones in the mall. I recently availed of SkinStation?s diode promo. It comes with free Hyal-C facial.. But I?m really hesistant to claim that free facial because I only trust dermatologists especially pag face ipapahandle ko. Skinstation offers painless facial also. They call it hydrafacial yata. So curious to try that. And meron din no prick facial and korean facial, if i remember it correctly. But the price is steep @ 5k per session.When I was in college, I go to Dra Lea Martires for my facial treatments. She does pricking+Microdermabrasion+ Vitamin C infusion. Sometimes nagpapa TCA peel din ako. Those for me are the most effective facial treatments I?ve tried.
I agree with Dra Leah Martires! Honestly walang nagagawa ang facial to reduce acne. In most cases it even worsens them. Go to a dermatologist for pricking, injection & peeling. That will solve your acne. Or consider taking accutane. I took it for 6 months, best decision ever! & also use tretinoin & sunscreen. You'll ahve the best skin ever! A lot of products & services in the beauty industry do not have scientific evidence. Most are purely gimmick & marketing. Save your money & don't fall for these.
Hi everyone,You guys can pasked sa UP-PGH Derma or UST Derma for an online consult. The process is you just send your pics tapos theyll give you online reseta.Hope this helps