He bought a laptop worth 160k, a mercedes benz pero hindi makapgbigay sa anak niya wala daw siyang pera.
Sounds familiar. 😁
Kidding aside, ganyan din ex ko. Not that I know the details of his purchases but knowing him and his family, they should always have the latest gadgets. Including kotse rin ba dapat may dating.
Anyway lucky me I?m not in pinas to see this kaya never ako nag ask. I never accepted their LinkedIn (his and relatives) invites Nor fb din ng relatives nya.
Since we are not in pinas, sya mismo di madalas mag reach out din sa mga anak ko. Kung kelan lang nya feel magpaka tatay. Parang tourist attraction lang ang mga anak nya for him, if may time lang.
And even special occasions like Xmas wala rin naman ni anino. So what for?
Last time he asked to come I asked my kids if they want to see him. They were indifferent. I told them he is here in a business trip and side trip ito. If they wanna see him, I will let them. But if indifferent, ok Lang ba tsaka na?
Kasi ayoko din mag expect sila ng big things eh knowing him, Di maasahan naman talaga.
Parang feeling ko kasi when they borrow our kids, if genuine, feel mo rin as a mother. If for show lang or to make themselves feel good at di sincere, mukhang wala naman paki to be part of their kids lives, eh huwag nalang. Pampagulo lang sila.
Kung kayo ba nasa situation ko will you let the dad be in your child's life knowing na hindi siya tutulong financially? Ok lang ba sa inyo na hihiramin yung bata pero pag may occassion lang? He wants his son pero not the responsibility that comes with it. I fought with the dad so many times about it pero parang hindi niya ma gets. He makes it seem na ako pa ang mali. Retarded daw ako. Right now i want him out of my son's life but i don't know kung tama ba yun? I only want the best for my son and nothing more.
Objectively speaking it?s not right ipagkait yung mga bata sa ama. But I can only know this by theory. Haha
Kasi ewan ko pano Ma apply ito sa mga irresponsible dads na kahiya hiya kilalaning ama.
Why don?t you ask your son how he feels about it. Feeling ko kasi teenager na sya and his feelings and thoughts should be prioritised. If I?m disappointed, I let my kids know. One time, One of my ex?s close relative passed away. My sil texted me. I sent my condolences lang. that?s it. I?m not sure what they?re expecting, if they expect me or my kids to visit pa.
Para sakin, they didn?t participate in my kids growing years. And it?s not that I didn?t let them. And they knew at one time I am raising my kids alone. I lost my job. Wala silang paki. So my takeaway there, talagang kanya kanya na kami, kahit with the in laws. Kasi initially ok pa kami with the in laws kahit Hiwalay na kami. But because of succeeding incidents na Di man mag reach out and makakarinig ako ng big vacations nila or buying condos, ni wala Maiabot or phone call man lang sa mga anak ko, so di na bale.