We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
Can I just say that I feel so proud of Wil Dasovich's win at the Shorty awards? At par na talaga siya with international youtubers!!! Ang galing talaga. Nominated palang siya I was already surprised.
Napanood ko nga yung vlog ni Say sa Pantene event with Anna Cay kahit fewer ang subbies ni Say compared sa ibang YouTubers ay mapapansin mo na mas trusted siya ng mga brands talaga at talagang magaling siya makipag close sa mga artista ah. Clap clap!
This! Feeling ko din Say is very pleasant to work with. Makikita sa vlogs that she greets everyone and really takes time to talk to people. Sorry, pero Anna comes across as insincere to me. I dunno if it's in the way she speaks na ambilis, pero may something off talga eh. Hindi natural yung interactions nya with people.