We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
Hello Mommies! I have been waiting na may group ng ma-create. I am currently 15 weeks pregnant. This is my second baby. Hoping for a boy, this time around. I'm due on September.
Re: classes, started attending the ines at TMC but mixed good and bad speakers imo. So after talking to several moms, iv already signed up for Rome's 6 session paid classes too. More than childbirth i actually need info also on newborn care and all since im going to be hands on and yayaless.
Hello mga sis! Due ko na next month and until now hindi pa rin ako nakakapagstart magshopping ng mga gamit ni baby.. Hehe! Care to share po kung anong included sa hospital bag nyo for your baby? Tia!