watch now

Author Topic: Babies Due On 3rd Quarter of 2018 (July, Aug and Sep)  (Read 6041 times)

exquisitegem

  • Guest
Babies Due On 3rd Quarter of 2018 (July, Aug and Sep)
« on: March 05, 2018, 08:54:16 pm »
Hello mga mommies! Hope we will all have a safe, smooth and healthy pregnancy Journey.

Mayrinel

  • Guest
Re: Babies Due On 3rd Quarter of 2018 (July, Aug and Sep)
« Reply #1 on: March 06, 2018, 09:27:42 am »
Hello! September due ko with first child. 😊

dyenisloveeeee

  • Guest
Re: Babies Due On 3rd Quarter of 2018 (July, Aug and Sep)
« Reply #2 on: March 06, 2018, 09:28:54 am »
Yeyy! Finallyy! Been waiting for this thread :)

Due on August 1st week, now on my 18th week. :)

sparklingjewel

  • Guest
Re: Babies Due On 3rd Quarter of 2018 (July, Aug and Sep)
« Reply #3 on: March 06, 2018, 01:14:03 pm »
Due July 1st. So mukhang more likely June hehe :)

exquisitegem

  • Guest
Re: Babies Due On 3rd Quarter of 2018 (July, Aug and Sep)
« Reply #4 on: March 06, 2018, 02:54:58 pm »
Anong gender ng babies nyo mga sis? We are bound for our gender scan pa lang on the 20th week. Pero on my last UTZ nung 15 weeks ako, mukhang baby girl daw.

Bumili na kayo ng mga baby things? May mga pamahiin kasi na bawal pa daw unless last trimester na. Pero nakabili na ako ng 3 onesies. hehe

dyenisloveeeee

  • Guest
Re: Babies Due On 3rd Quarter of 2018 (July, Aug and Sep)
« Reply #5 on: March 07, 2018, 10:06:11 am »
^^ hindi pa ko namili sis. Kasi di ko pa alam gender ni baby. On 18th week. Sabi ng Ob ko, baka next check up na lang nya irequest. :)

Foxyness

  • Guest
Re: Babies Due On 3rd Quarter of 2018 (July, Aug and Sep)
« Reply #6 on: March 07, 2018, 11:24:19 pm »
Finally! On my 17th week and due date ko is 1st week of August. Nagchange narin ako ng vitamins ko from folic acid to obimin and calciumade.  ;D will have our ultrasound for gender on 21st week na siguro. Sis ako halos complete na sa gamit coz excited kami for our 1st baby, big stuff nalang kulang lol!

sparklingjewel

  • Guest
Re: Babies Due On 3rd Quarter of 2018 (July, Aug and Sep)
« Reply #7 on: March 08, 2018, 12:34:40 pm »
Anong gender ng babies nyo mga sis? We are bound for our gender scan pa lang on the 20th week. Pero on my last UTZ nung 15 weeks ako, mukhang baby girl daw.

Bumili na kayo ng mga baby things? May mga pamahiin kasi na bawal pa daw unless last trimester na. Pero nakabili na ako ng 3 onesies. hehe

I will find out the gender in 3 days :) We're booked for a late ultrasound kasi my OB wanted my CAS on the 24th week pa so that everything's fully and clearly developed. My last scan was at 11 weeks, so we totally have no idea. I find this waiting game so long!

Started buying a few baby things in my 2nd month because nagkataon we were in the States and stuff was really much cheaper and nicer there. But not a whole lot. Im on Week 23 and I only have 8 outfits, 4 blankets, a playard and its sheets, a towel, a stroller, and some waterproof mats. I will do most of my shopping next month, between 7 and 8 months, only because i'm being extra paranoid due to a prior loss.

exquisitegem

  • Guest
Re: Babies Due On 3rd Quarter of 2018 (July, Aug and Sep)
« Reply #8 on: March 08, 2018, 04:39:25 pm »
^ Goodluck on your CAS sis. And I hope tuloy2 yung smooth and healthy pregnancy natin.

One of our ninongs gave us gifts na nung Christmas, crib for co-sleeping and stroller. This weekend naman, bibili kami ng car seat for infant.
Gusto ko kasi mabili yung mga gamit pa-onti onti para makapagbudget kami ng maayos.
Once malaman namin gender, we'll start to buy baby things na.


sparklingjewel

  • Guest
Re: Babies Due On 3rd Quarter of 2018 (July, Aug and Sep)
« Reply #9 on: March 08, 2018, 04:47:00 pm »
^Thanks sis! Ingat ka din. I forgot to mention that I'm spending the rest of this month doing my research for all of baby's stuff. Specific brands and their reviews so by the time April rolls around I can just go on a buying spree.

The car seat is one of the items I haven't settled on. To me it's the most confusing to buy! What brands are you looking at?

exquisitegem

  • Guest
Re: Babies Due On 3rd Quarter of 2018 (July, Aug and Sep)
« Reply #10 on: March 08, 2018, 06:20:54 pm »
^Me too. I spend most of my time researching din since I'm a first time mom. Ikaw din ba sis?
I'm a member of Nawies (married women group in FB) and super dami kong nakukuhang tips from them.

We'll be buying the Chicco KeyFit 30. I'm leaning on cloth diapers din kaya baka yun yung next na bibilhin ko. Nagreresearch pa ako ng magandang brand.

San mo pala plan manganak? :)

sparklingjewel

  • Guest
Re: Babies Due On 3rd Quarter of 2018 (July, Aug and Sep)
« Reply #11 on: March 09, 2018, 01:01:57 pm »
^FTM too. Sa group naman ako ni Amanda Griffin kumukuha ng inputs. Very helpful din. Overwhelmed nako actually sa dami ng info. haha.

Buti ka pa may effort magcloth diapers. I just don't think I can keep sane using it, epsecially as I won't have a yaya nor a maid.

Plan to give birth in TMC since that's where my OB is.

Mayrinel

  • Guest
Re: Babies Due On 3rd Quarter of 2018 (July, Aug and Sep)
« Reply #12 on: March 09, 2018, 03:23:00 pm »
Hello. May nakaexperience ba ng excessive salivation? 12 weeks preggy ako and hopefully first baby (had previous mc). Lahat na ata ng pregnancy symptoms naranasan ko as early as 5 weeks. Sa ngayon nasanay na ko sa pagsusuka araw araw pero yung grabeng saliva ang issue ko na bago. As in all day, kahit natutulog napupuno ang bibig ko at pagising gising ako. May experience/suggestion po ba kayo para mabawasan man lang? Thank you!

exquisitegem

  • Guest
Re: Babies Due On 3rd Quarter of 2018 (July, Aug and Sep)
« Reply #13 on: March 09, 2018, 05:11:41 pm »
I'll be having a yaya kaya gusto ko mag CD si baby.
Sa Manila Doctors kami malapit so probably dun ako kukuha ng package. Yung OB ko kasi is working both sa Madocs and Asian Hospital.


sparklingjewel

  • Guest
Re: Babies Due On 3rd Quarter of 2018 (July, Aug and Sep)
« Reply #14 on: March 13, 2018, 12:17:46 pm »
^Just had my CAS, all normal naman :) Now we can breathe and start signing up for childbirth classes hehe

Are you planning to take any sis? I've already signed up for my hospital's free classes but im still considering if worth it yung paid classes by Rome Kanapi or Chiqui Hahn. I feel like a lot of the topics will overlap kasi (even the breastfeeding and childcare meron naman sa hospital), and I heard that if you end up needing to get CS useless nadin yung mga breathing techniques...

exquisitegem

  • Guest
Re: Babies Due On 3rd Quarter of 2018 (July, Aug and Sep)
« Reply #15 on: March 13, 2018, 07:12:38 pm »
^^ hi sis, I didn't experience those symptoms e (thank God). Hindi rin ako nagkaroon ng morning sickness or pagkahilo during my first trimester. Very normal lang kaya I think I'm lucky because I can function normally sa work and I was able to travel long-hour drive.

^I'm planning din to enroll sis. I'm currently subscribed at Pinay Doulas Creative fb page pero hindi pa ko nakapagregister. Kasi nagdadalawang isip ako dahil sabi ng pinsan ko, they only watched Youtube tutorials in preparation to her delivery.

sparklingjewel

  • Guest
Re: Babies Due On 3rd Quarter of 2018 (July, Aug and Sep)
« Reply #16 on: March 13, 2018, 11:18:24 pm »
^One day sesh lang yung kanila right? I feel that medyo basics lang covered nya tapos half price as Rome and Chiqui's. If im to sign up for a paid class might as well be a comprehensive one kasi the basics will be covered na by my hospital's sessions.

exquisitegem

  • Guest
Re: Babies Due On 3rd Quarter of 2018 (July, Aug and Sep)
« Reply #17 on: March 27, 2018, 09:38:50 am »
Yes sis, only 1 day sesh. I'm on the lookout for other birth classes available. Sana meron for next month.

Anyway, I just had my CAS last Saturday, thank God, everything is normal. Also, we found out it's a baby girl!  ;)
We're starting to think names na and searching for pregnancy announcement ideas.


sparklingjewel

  • Guest
Re: Babies Due On 3rd Quarter of 2018 (July, Aug and Sep)
« Reply #18 on: March 31, 2018, 09:31:43 am »
Happy for you sis! We also did the simple cake gender reveal thing. :)

Re: classes, started attending the ines at TMC but mixed good and bad speakers imo. So after talking to several moms, iv already signed up for Rome's 6 session paid classes too. More than childbirth i actually need info also on newborn care and all since im going to be hands on and yayaless.

deiz

  • Guest
Re: Babies Due On 3rd Quarter of 2018 (July, Aug and Sep)
« Reply #19 on: April 02, 2018, 05:05:30 pm »
Hello Mommies! I have been waiting na may group ng ma-create. I am currently 15 weeks pregnant. This is my second baby. Hoping for a boy, this time around. I'm due on September.

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close