We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
Share ko lang, I just finished watching The Haunting of Hill House. Kung gusto nyo ng legit na takot, I recommend you watch it, hindi lang ito yung takot na jumpscares, ito yung series na tatayuan ka talaga ng balahibo at some point. I'm a fan of horror and scary stories, pero this series made me legit squeal out of no where sa comp shop one time na pinapanuod ko sya, buti di ako tuluyang napasigaw, and trust me, I'm not that kind of person who reacts loudly on watching horror movies/series.Maganda sya! In na in for halloween