watch now

Author Topic: Re: What TV shows are you currently watching (Thread 5)  (Read 63149 times)

RMChismoso

  • Guest
Re: What TV shows are you currently watching (Thread 5)
« Reply #120 on: July 05, 2018, 04:42:00 pm »
Pwede ba local tv show?

I'd say Contessa. Roi Vinzon, Techi Agbayani, and Chanda Romero made me rewatch it more. I get happy seeing them. Lauren Young is miles better than her sister in acting. Glaiza de Castro totally owned her role.

sunnnyside

  • Guest
Re: What TV shows are you currently watching (Thread 5)
« Reply #121 on: July 06, 2018, 10:48:40 pm »
La Casa De Papel **highly recommended
The Handmaid's Tale
The Keepers
-all netflix

drag0nfly

  • Guest
Re: What TV shows are you currently watching (Thread 5)
« Reply #122 on: July 07, 2018, 02:39:58 am »
I'm so late to the Narcos party.  Started Season 2.

Harleyporky

  • Guest
Re: What TV shows are you currently watching (Thread 5)
« Reply #123 on: July 07, 2018, 12:10:36 pm »
local and foreign news

Miss Taken

  • Guest
Re: What TV shows are you currently watching (Thread 5)
« Reply #124 on: July 07, 2018, 01:29:49 pm »
Black Mirror
The Rain
Riverdale
Grimm

Napupuyat kami nang dahil sa netflix lol

swtgrl_bee

  • Guest
Re: What TV shows are you currently watching (Thread 5)
« Reply #125 on: July 07, 2018, 01:55:48 pm »
Go Back Couple
Doctor Crush

khaleesiCersei

  • Guest
Re: What TV shows are you currently watching (Thread 5)
« Reply #126 on: July 08, 2018, 07:40:03 pm »
Anne with an e season 2.. nakaka relax tong series na to, ang ganda ganda ng backdrop, texture..parang ang sarap mamuhay noong unang panahon haha ang simple simple

simang

  • Guest
Re: What TV shows are you currently watching (Thread 5)
« Reply #127 on: July 08, 2018, 09:17:12 pm »
The Ranch (cos I miss Hyde and Kelso)

chicafabulosa

  • Guest
Re: What TV shows are you currently watching (Thread 5)
« Reply #128 on: July 08, 2018, 09:29:48 pm »
Last Season of Once upon a time

hisana

  • Guest
Re: What TV shows are you currently watching (Thread 5)
« Reply #129 on: July 13, 2018, 03:12:16 pm »
May emmy nominees na pala. I always say na wala na akong pakialam sa mga award shows, but I still check out the nominees.  Ang labo ko, di ba. Anyway, I feel yung noms for Handmaid's Tale and The Americans are well deserved. Kaya lang sino kaya mananalo sa kanila, almost everyone in the main cast of Handmaid's was nominated.

Pero kung ako lang tatanungin, Yvonne Strahovski (or Thandi Newton) deserves the supporting award. Elisabeth Moss is great kaya lang parang mas boto ako kay Keri Russell for the best actress award, haha, though alam ko medyo low ang chances nya. Sandra Oh, pwede rin. For best drama show, I'm hoping for Handmaid's o kaya The Crown.

hann-hann

  • Guest
Re: What TV shows are you currently watching (Thread 5)
« Reply #130 on: July 13, 2018, 06:18:52 pm »
^same sis! Yvonne Strahovski for supporting role din ako, and Keri Russell as Best Actress. Actually matagal na dapat nanalo si Keri Russell kasi ang galing nya talaga sa The Americans. Pati si Matthew Rhys. One of the best tv shows na napanood ko yang The Americans. I was quite surprised that Noah Emmerich(Stan Beeman) didn?t get a nomination.

Para di OT: I?ll start watching Narcos tonight, and The Crown. Nasa list ko na tong mga to dati ewan ko ba at di ko masimulan. Haha!

hisana

  • Guest
Re: What TV shows are you currently watching (Thread 5)
« Reply #131 on: July 13, 2018, 07:53:52 pm »
^
Oo nga no, si Stan! Another Americans snub na nadisappoint ako was for Miriam Shor as guest actress. Sa Younger ko lang sya napapanood dati, and she can play comedy and drama equally well.

I agree, one of my favorites din itong The Americans. Medyo low key sya for a spy drama, but I loved the characters, the writing. But I feel na medyo mahirap tapatan yung other favorites like Game of Thrones, This Is Us, The Handmaid's Tale, etc. At this point, I'm happy for them that they have at least been consistently nominated for the past few years (and Margo Martindale's win), sobrang bonus kung manalo yung showrunners or si Matthew or Keri this year. That would be a great send-off for them.

gypske

  • Guest
Re: What TV shows are you currently watching (Thread 5)
« Reply #132 on: July 20, 2018, 02:56:10 am »
@sunnnyside thanks for suggesting La Casa De Papel...we're hooked and enjoyed watching it.

May mga suggestion ba kayo mga sis ng non english tv series (german, swedish, etc)
« Last Edit: July 20, 2018, 03:00:29 am by gypske »

lalee888

  • Guest
Re: What TV shows are you currently watching (Thread 5)
« Reply #133 on: July 20, 2018, 04:42:04 am »
Hubs and I finished watching The Impostors on Netflix. I highly recommend it - they are not a very known cast of characters and the series isn't even popular but it's super good and hilarious! I hope meron nito sa Netflix in the Philippines.

tomatostellar

  • Guest
Re: What TV shows are you currently watching (Thread 5)
« Reply #134 on: July 20, 2018, 08:40:54 am »
~Brooklyn Nine-Nine  - nag eenjoy ako sa mga characters ng show
~What's Wrong With Secretary Kim

anim_p

  • Guest
Re: What TV shows are you currently watching (Thread 5)
« Reply #135 on: July 20, 2018, 09:16:01 am »
Sharp Objects sa HBO.

hisana

  • Guest
Re: What TV shows are you currently watching (Thread 5)
« Reply #136 on: July 20, 2018, 09:26:28 am »
^
Me, too.  Now tempted to read the book!




khaleesiCersei

  • Guest
Re: What TV shows are you currently watching (Thread 5)
« Reply #137 on: July 21, 2018, 01:29:04 am »
Me too sis tagal ko hinintay yan shard objects haha infairness im liking it so far

rastagurl11

  • Guest
Re: What TV shows are you currently watching (Thread 5)
« Reply #138 on: July 26, 2018, 10:23:08 am »
Now catching up on American Horror Story: Hotel, skipped Coven and went to finish Freak Show.

AsunaYuuki

  • Guest
Re: What TV shows are you currently watching (Thread 5)
« Reply #139 on: July 26, 2018, 03:27:38 pm »
Dexter
How to Get Away with Murder
America's Next Top Model
The 100

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close