We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
I think it?s better if you can both prepare meals. I saw a video sa newsfeed ko sa fb about husbands helping around the house. Basically the message is husband shouldn?t help coz he lives there too. He is a partner so he should take part with the chores around the house including coooking.
Hi sis, i think ok yung suggestion na kayong 2 mismo mag cook for each other, hindi yung ikaw lang. I mean, alternate siguro, depende kung sinong mas may time, siya muna magluto tapos yung isa naman pag pagod na yung isa. Or if parehi kayong walang time, ok lang naman na bumili na lang sa labas.