Author Topic: Dear God (Thread 25)  (Read 33437 times)

avitot

• Senior GirlTalker
Re: Dear God (Thread 25)
« Reply #400 on: January 13, 2021, 12:51:42 pm »
Dear God,

Thank you for everything. Pls continue to guide us and protect us all in our daily lives. Sana po ibigay na ninyo sa amin ang pinakahihintay naming mag asawa.

In Jesus Name, I pray. Amen..
all sky :)

stormy_princess

• A Supermom to a Superkid!
  • Senior GirlTalker
« Reply #401 on: January 22, 2021, 12:38:43 pm »
Dear God,

I used to write you everyday. It's my way of communicating with you whatever is happening with my life. But lately due to priorities and memory gaps, I don't do it like the usual. It really saddens me. Something in my life is missing.

I am grateful for all the blessings. I know I am still blessed despite being jobless now but help me to go back to the old me. Writing to you everyday. Talking to you everyday. It's very vital in my life. I pray for you to lead me to the path that you have planned for me. I pray for you to take over this chaos life of mine. I pray for you to help me trust you more. I pray for you to help me strengthen my faith. Dear God, the current world we live in is not safe. No longer the world people used to know. And I pray for world's healing. And I pray for my healing as well and for the rest of the people.

Dear God, don't leave me despite all the challenges. Comfort me in the hours of my need. Speak to me God, lead me to the path you have planned for me. And I ask all of these through Christ our Lord, Amen.
If  we want to forgive and recover from hurts and wounds, we must not talk loosely about the problem or the person who caused it...If you want to get better, you cannot be bitter.” -Joyce Mayer

megansmomma

• Senior GirlTalker
  • what's wrong with being different baby? :)
« Reply #402 on: February 01, 2021, 04:50:33 pm »
Dear God,

As we continue to finish the day today, I am praying for your guidance, protection and endless provision to all of us your children, may we continue to live everyday following your will and purpose. I surrender all my hearts desire and my struggles to you oh lord, I lift it all to you. And may your glory be in the highest always.

khaleesiCersei

• Super GirlTalker
« Reply #403 on: February 03, 2021, 01:50:10 am »
Thank you for keeping me and my family safe and healthy. Thank you for never ending blessings. You know i want that house and i want to have it as soon as possible. Amen

stormy_princess

• A Supermom to a Superkid!
  • Senior GirlTalker
« Reply #404 on: February 17, 2021, 11:52:38 am »
Dear God,

I'm still trying to ask myself if I was too selfish enough to let go of the opportunity but half of my mind and heart is telling me that what I did is acceptable as I made them realize my worth. As my friend told me, maybe its your way of saving from the same BS again.  Whatever the reason behind, the thoughts that plays in my mind, I am certain that you still want the best for me and I have to trust you on that.  I might lose a big chunk of monthly income and chunks of opportunity but at the end of the day, please comfort and always makes me remember what matters most.  Dear Lord, please comfort me in these times of need. I know this is only a phase; that things will get better sooner that I expecting. I pray you also not to hardened my heart. To keep me humble and keep my feet on the ground always. To have an open mind in all circumstances and to always choose to be kind  no matter what. To keep my guard and to know when I am being abused and stay away from it.

I pray God that you will grant my heart desires to find a better job soon. Better in terms of benefits and learning. Better in terms of business relationships and opportunities. Better for my health and well being. I know these will not be given to me in a silver platter so please also prepare me for what lies ahead as exchange of these things. Prepare me to conquer my weaknesses and prepare me to hold on to what I believe right for me.

I pray to you God to please keep my family healthy, happy, safe and blessed all the time. Bless my family with prosperity and may we use this to bless others. Amidst what's happening in the world, I pray for world's healing and looking forward that when this pandemic will be over, the world will be a better place to live. Amen.
If  we want to forgive and recover from hurts and wounds, we must not talk loosely about the problem or the person who caused it...If you want to get better, you cannot be bitter.” -Joyce Mayer

muning00

• Senior GirlTalker
« Reply #405 on: February 17, 2021, 03:53:09 pm »
Dear God,

Please hear my prayers. please. i feel stuck, im hopeless. give me sign and strength. please

exquisitegem

• Super GirlTalker
  • Be Bold or Italic. Never Regular.
« Reply #406 on: February 20, 2021, 11:27:46 am »
Dear God,

Thank you for giving me w Work From Home job opportunity. I pray for a covod-free world. Sana po matapos na itong pandemic.

Amen

smiles_alwayz

• was numb and lost... then i was found... and fell in love in New zealand
  • GirlTalker
  • Love to Love
« Reply #407 on: February 21, 2021, 04:37:46 pm »
Dear God,

Thank you for my family's life, health and well-being. Thank you for the happiness, opportunities, and experiences.

Grant my parents long and healthy life. And the same to all family members.

May this year start the healing of the world from covid... we ask this in Jesus name our Lord  :)

Ex w/ Benefits   (Derek Ramsey & Colleen Garcia)
Thoughts of Adam
"Minsan kailangan mong masaktan para maramdaman mong buhay ka pa.?

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close