Author Topic: Dear God (Thread 25)  (Read 32133 times)

avitot

• Senior GirlTalker
Re: Dear God (Thread 25)
« Reply #400 on: January 13, 2021, 12:51:42 pm »
Dear God,

Thank you for everything. Pls continue to guide us and protect us all in our daily lives. Sana po ibigay na ninyo sa amin ang pinakahihintay naming mag asawa.

In Jesus Name, I pray. Amen..
all sky :)

stormy_princess

• A Supermom to a Superkid!
  • Senior GirlTalker
Re: Dear God (Thread 25)
« Reply #401 on: January 22, 2021, 12:38:43 pm »
Dear God,

I used to write you everyday. It's my way of communicating with you whatever is happening with my life. But lately due to priorities and memory gaps, I don't do it like the usual. It really saddens me. Something in my life is missing.

I am grateful for all the blessings. I know I am still blessed despite being jobless now but help me to go back to the old me. Writing to you everyday. Talking to you everyday. It's very vital in my life. I pray for you to lead me to the path that you have planned for me. I pray for you to take over this chaos life of mine. I pray for you to help me trust you more. I pray for you to help me strengthen my faith. Dear God, the current world we live in is not safe. No longer the world people used to know. And I pray for world's healing. And I pray for my healing as well and for the rest of the people.

Dear God, don't leave me despite all the challenges. Comfort me in the hours of my need. Speak to me God, lead me to the path you have planned for me. And I ask all of these through Christ our Lord, Amen.
If  we want to forgive and recover from hurts and wounds, we must not talk loosely about the problem or the person who caused it...If you want to get better, you cannot be bitter.” -Joyce Mayer

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close