watch now

Author Topic: Dear God (Thread 25)  (Read 56234 times)

mariz11

  • Guest
Re: Dear God (Thread 25)
« Reply #120 on: January 29, 2018, 06:35:20 pm »
Papa God,

Thank you for this day. Praying for good health for my parents. And I hope that they'd continue to love each other despite the differences and the tantrums. Pls bless my mother with a sweet tongue and my father with patience as never-ending as yours. Thank you. These I ask in Jesus' name. AMEN!!!

det060403

  • Guest
Re: Dear God (Thread 25)
« Reply #121 on: January 30, 2018, 04:02:35 pm »
Dear God,
We thank you for the gift of her. Please bless her, watch over her and protect her at all times.  Please touch her with your healing hands and restore her to health as we claim it. Thank you po! Amen.

mariz11

  • Guest
Re: Dear God (Thread 25)
« Reply #122 on: January 31, 2018, 05:17:10 pm »
Papa God,

Thank you for this day. I pray for guidance as I work on another week for my school. maraming salamat po sa blessings and thank you for my parents. These I ask in Jesus' name. AMEN!!!

stormy_princess

  • Guest
Re: Dear God (Thread 25)
« Reply #123 on: February 01, 2018, 03:54:38 pm »
Dear God,
This is another challenge for us needs to be surpassed. I know how hard it is for my husband to lost his job unexpectedly and I pray for him wholeheartedly. I pray that you continue to guide him to have clear mind and look at the positive side of life despite the situation. Grant him the strength and wisdom and for him to know that better days are coming. He?s quite depressed and he needs You more than he needs me now. Grant me also the patience to understand his shortcomings. I know you have better plans why all these things are happening so please help us to hold onto that. Life is hard and we have been to worst. With your guidance, we know we can surpass this.
If this is karma for what he did wrong, bayad na sya. So please help me to get back up again. My  husband is a good person. He may be swayed by demons for those times but we both know he doesn?t deserve this.
And to the person whom he hurt the most, may she find peace and forgiveness in her heart. In behalf of my husband, ako na po ang humihingi ng kapatawaran sa inyo. I?m begging to please forgive him.
And I ask all of these through Christ our Lord, Amen.






xiannasofia

  • Guest
Re: Dear God (Thread 25)
« Reply #124 on: February 01, 2018, 06:27:57 pm »
Dear Papa God,

Halaaa malapit na pong lumabas si baby girl ko hihi
I pray na maging safe and smooth ang delivery ko Po.
Thank you Po for this gift.

Love you, Papa God.

Amen

mariz11

  • Guest
Re: Dear God (Thread 25)
« Reply #125 on: February 01, 2018, 08:19:40 pm »
Papa God,

Thank you for this day. Nakatapos na ako ng mga dapat kong gawin and I hope that that gives me enough time for other important things. Pls continue to bless us po. Maraming salamat. These I ask in Jesus' name. AMEN!!!

mariz11

  • Guest
Re: Dear God (Thread 25)
« Reply #126 on: February 02, 2018, 09:03:45 pm »
Papa God,

I am praying for my patience and understanding. May I be able to understand what is happening around me. Pls help me understand people's reaction towards me. The last thing I wanted to happen is for me stooping down to their level. Help me see where they are coming from. I am praying for them as well. May you guide them the way that you  guide me. Thank you Papa God! These I ask in Jesus' name. AMEN!!!

three8one

  • Guest
Re: Dear God (Thread 25)
« Reply #127 on: February 05, 2018, 06:33:01 pm »
Dear God,

help me please tomorrow, remind me bukas sa mga babasahin at pag aaralan ko mamaya.

Apart from You, I can do nothing... totoo po yun kaya naka depende lang ako sayo Lord.

I give back all the glory and honor..in Jesus name. Amen.

mariz11

  • Guest
Re: Dear God (Thread 25)
« Reply #128 on: February 05, 2018, 07:38:09 pm »
Papa God,

Thank you for this day. I am now just little affected. No more major hang-ups. I continuously pray for your guidance and protection and for my patience and understanding. May I always choose the high road. Thank you po. These I ask in Jesus' name. AMEN!!!

mariz11

  • Guest
Re: Dear God (Thread 25)
« Reply #129 on: February 06, 2018, 08:48:03 pm »
Papa God,

Thank you for this day. Guide me as I face my enemies. May they become friends again. Take away the things that make them hurt me. And pls take away their negativitiy. Thank you. These I ask in Jesus' name. AMEN!!!

Ms. Undecided

  • Guest
Re: Dear God (Thread 25)
« Reply #130 on: February 07, 2018, 09:57:52 am »
Papa God, Sana po tama yung desisyon ko. Gabayan niyo po lagi ang mga hakbangin ko. Thank you po.

pattyfrenzy

  • Guest
Re: Dear God (Thread 25)
« Reply #131 on: February 07, 2018, 11:38:23 am »
Dear God,

Thank you po sa lahat ng blessings na aming natatanggap at sana po patuloy niyo pong gabayan ang aming pamilya. Amen.

three8one

  • Guest
Re: Dear God (Thread 25)
« Reply #132 on: February 07, 2018, 02:18:48 pm »
Dear God,

thank you sa lahat ng miracles Mo na naexperienced ko yesterday.

mariz11

  • Guest
Re: Dear God (Thread 25)
« Reply #133 on: February 07, 2018, 07:52:28 pm »
Papa God,

Thank you for this day. Sana po makaraos ako with the coming pressure. Praying for continuous blessings and sana po yung drive ko bumalik na. Maraming salamat po. These I ask in Jesus' name. AMEN!!!

xiannasofia

  • Guest
Re: Dear God (Thread 25)
« Reply #134 on: February 08, 2018, 03:52:56 pm »
Dear Papa God,

38 weeks na Po ako today. Manganganak na ako anytime.
Sana po everything is well sa baby ko at walang problema ang delivery ko.

Thank you Po ng marami, Papa God.

Amen


mariz11

  • Guest
Re: Dear God (Thread 25)
« Reply #135 on: February 08, 2018, 06:42:39 pm »
Papa God,

Thank you for this day. I hope na makaraos naman kami for tomorrow's tasks and I hope that I could finally come up with an idea with regards to my exam. Praying also that I could finally prepare the guidelines for the one mistake I am about to correct. Thank you po! Praying for more patience and understanding. These I ask in Jesus' name. AMEN!!!

mariz11

  • Guest
Re: Dear God (Thread 25)
« Reply #136 on: February 09, 2018, 07:40:18 pm »
Papa God,

Thank you for this day. I hope that things would eventually fall in their place. Pls bless my heart. May it understand the situation and may I be strong enough to handle things thrown at me. Thank you Father God! These I ask in Jesus' name. AMEN!!!

simang

  • Guest
Re: Dear God (Thread 25)
« Reply #137 on: February 10, 2018, 12:28:42 am »
Dear God

Thank you for all your blessings. Kindly let Tatay know that we miss him so much.

bunnylai11

  • Guest
Re: Dear God (Thread 25)
« Reply #138 on: February 12, 2018, 09:34:32 am »
Dear Papa God,

Thank you for waking me up today. And i'm sorry if i wasn't able to visit you yesterday. Sorry po.



mariz11

  • Guest
Re: Dear God (Thread 25)
« Reply #139 on: February 12, 2018, 06:07:00 pm »
Papa God,

Thank you for this day. Praying for your continuous guidance and that may things finally fall in its right place. Pls prepare my heart. I also hope that I'll finally get to prepare myself for things to come. Thank you po. These I ask in Jesus' name. AMEN!!!

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close