Author Topic: Dear God (Thread 25)  (Read 25957 times)

mariz11

• Senior GirlTalker
Re: Dear God (Thread 25)
« Reply #80 on: December 19, 2017, 07:42:33 pm »
Papa God,

Thank you for this day. Praying na maging ok na ulit ang lahat. Pls help me. Maraming salamat po! These I ask in Jesus' name. AMEN!!!

mariz11

• Senior GirlTalker
« Reply #81 on: December 20, 2017, 05:18:49 pm »
Papa God,

I pray for peace and calmness and braveness to face it all. Pls guide me as I face my judgment day tomorrow. I don't know what to do. Pls enlighten me. It seem that as the end of the year comes near, lalong dumadami ang problema ko. Sana po tulungan niyo ako. Maraming salamat po. These I ask in Jesus' name. AMEN!!!

mariz11

• Senior GirlTalker
« Reply #82 on: December 21, 2017, 06:53:15 pm »
Papa God,

Thank you at nakaraos po ako sa worries ko. Praying for good things for the people around me. Thank you rin po sa blessings ng mga kaibigan ko. One by one their prayers are being answered. Maraming salamat po! Praying na sana yung akin din po. Thank you! These I ask in Jesus' name. AMEN!!!

pattyfrenzy

• GirlTalker
« Reply #83 on: December 27, 2017, 12:56:12 pm »
Dear God,

Thank you po sa lahat ng mga biyaya na pinagkaloob niyo po samin ngayon taon at sana po lagi niyo po kami  gabayan. Amen.

xiannasofia

• Junior GirlTalker
« Reply #84 on: December 27, 2017, 03:26:17 pm »
Dear Papa God,

Thank You po at nakaraos ang pinsan ko sa panganganak nya kahit medjo nahirapan sya.
Sana po sa panganganak ko i-guide nyo po ako at makaraos ng matiwasay.
Naka-breech position po si baby ngayon, Lord. Sana po umikot sya at um-okay ang position.

Thank you po sa lahat ng blessings.

Amen
Baby O on the way! ♥

mariz11

• Senior GirlTalker
« Reply #85 on: December 27, 2017, 09:05:25 pm »
Papa God,

It's a daily struggle. Not knowing what I am really going through is the hardest part because I don't have any idea how to face this. But pls never get tired of guiding me. Praying for blessings for everyone. Thank you! These I ask in Jesus' name. AMEN!!!

mariz11

• Senior GirlTalker
« Reply #86 on: December 28, 2017, 08:57:42 pm »
Papa God,

Thank you for this day. Praying for more patience pa po. Nakaka-frustrate pero alam ko kaya ko ito. Maraming salamat po! Thank you po! These I ask in Jesus' name. AMEN!!!

chiqmom

• on work clothes on...
  • Super GirlTalker
  • CONSTANT VIGILANCE
    • The Web Assistant
« Reply #87 on: December 28, 2017, 10:36:54 pm »
Dear God,

THANK YOUUU!!!!! You have proven again that despite the long years, despite all, your will will still reign over us.  :-* Please guide us always po.

mariz11

• Senior GirlTalker
« Reply #88 on: December 29, 2017, 08:27:41 pm »
Papa God,

Thank you for this day. Pls continue to guide me as I work on my assignments. Hoping to be able to comply without sacrificing anything on my personal life. Thank you! These I ask in Jesus' name. AMEN!!!

shopaholic_in_rehab

• VIP
  • GirlTalker
« Reply #89 on: December 31, 2017, 12:58:21 am »
God, im tired napo. Enough of the pain please. Tulungan nyo po akong tulungan ang sarili ko.

chiqmom

• on work clothes on...
  • Super GirlTalker
  • CONSTANT VIGILANCE
    • The Web Assistant
« Reply #90 on: December 31, 2017, 01:21:29 am »
Dear God,

Please make 2018 better than 2017.

Rory_Lorelie_Gilmore

• Super GirlTalker
  • Live and let live. Love and let love.
« Reply #91 on: December 31, 2017, 07:40:34 pm »
Dear God,

I lift everything up to You.

Thanks for 2017 and the coming 2018.

chiqmom

• on work clothes on...
  • Super GirlTalker
  • CONSTANT VIGILANCE
    • The Web Assistant
« Reply #92 on: January 03, 2018, 09:09:39 am »
Dear God,

Please guide me through the right direction.

Ms. Undecided

• Junior GirlTalker
« Reply #93 on: January 03, 2018, 09:20:24 am »
Dear God,
Thank you kasi di niyo ko pinapabayaan. Ngayon, meron akong isang desisyon na dapat pagpilian, tulungan niyo po ako, ipinagpapaubaya ko po sainyo, Bigyan niyo po ako ng signs.
Live each day as if it is your last ♥

mariz11

• Senior GirlTalker
« Reply #94 on: January 03, 2018, 08:55:31 pm »
Papa God,

Thank you for this day! I think we're off to a very good start for this year. I just really feel good about everything, even if there are times na feeling ko depression is slowly creeping up on me. I pray for your guidance and protection and I pray for strength that I may be able to fight it off. And I hope that my goals this year will finally materialize. Maraming salamat po! These I ask in Jesus' name. AMEN!!!

mariz11

• Senior GirlTalker
« Reply #95 on: January 04, 2018, 09:06:26 pm »
Papa God,

Thank you for this day. Praying for your guidance in all that I do. I hope that the stress I feel now won't pile up and that i may be able to deal with it properly without sacrificing anything on my part. Maraming salamat po sa guidance. At sana po maging ok na ulit ang lahat. Maraming salamat po. These I ask in Jesus' name. AMEN!!!

stormy_princess

• A Supermom to a Superkid!
  • Senior GirlTalker
« Reply #96 on: January 05, 2018, 06:54:31 pm »
Dear God,

Totoo po talaga ang sinasabi nila na mapagbiro at mapaglaro ang tadhana. With this emotional, physical, spiritual and whatsoever circumstances I am and we are facing now, please take over. I cannot decide this on my own. I need you to lead the way. I don't know what 's the purpose for this and I am fully surrendering everything to you. This is not an easy burdens I have now. But with your guidance and comfort, I know we can surpass  this. God, I pray for my family's safety. Keep us healthy, happy and blessed. And help us in this trying moments in our marriage  life. Tulungan nyo po kami ng husband ko na malampasan po lahat ng to. Maraming salamat po.  I ask all of these through Christ, our Lord. Amen.
If  we want to forgive and recover from hurts and wounds, we must not talk loosely about the problem or the person who caused it...If you want to get better, you cannot be bitter.” -Joyce Mayer

mariz11

• Senior GirlTalker
« Reply #97 on: January 05, 2018, 06:54:52 pm »
Papa God,

Praying for strength and endurance. Hindi ko po alam kung hanggang saan kaya ng katawan ko. But most of all praying for mental strength. I don't want to be burnt out and not be able to perform well. Praying also for things to go well again. Maraming salamat po! These I ask in Jesus' name. AMEN!!!

stormy_princess

• A Supermom to a Superkid!
  • Senior GirlTalker
« Reply #98 on: January 08, 2018, 01:23:19 pm »
Dear God,
Allow me to thank you first for all the blessings you have endowed to us every day. I pray for my family. Please let no harm comes in our way. Keep us safe and blessed all the time.  Allow us to be a blessing to one another and to other people.  I pray for my marriage. Please help me and my husband to fulfil our duty to one another. Keep our strength and keep us strong in times of trials and temptations. As we are in the process of rebuilding what once we have lost, help us to forget and accept that whatever happens in the past has a purpose. Help us to forgive each other for all our shortcomings and work with us while as are putting the not so good things behind us. As we are starting a new chapter, please be on our side and never leave us all the time. I pray for our daughter. May she grow up as a child of God in all her ways. We as her parents, help us to nurture her to be a better person she will be. And keep her happy all the time despite of all circumstances.
I know on despite of everything, I am still blessed. And I am forever thankful for that. Please lead the way on how we can be a blessing to others. I pray for everyone and for everybody who badly needs you most. May you always be with us no matter what. Thank you so much God for being there. Thank you so much. And I ask all of these, through Christ our Lord. Amen.
If  we want to forgive and recover from hurts and wounds, we must not talk loosely about the problem or the person who caused it...If you want to get better, you cannot be bitter.” -Joyce Mayer

three8one

• Super GirlTalker
  • GuyTalker
« Reply #99 on: January 08, 2018, 08:27:56 pm »
Thank you Lord for this day....

Amen.
.... apart from You i can do nothing.... but with God nothing is impossible...therefore, I can do all things through Him who gives me strength.

John 15:5
Matthew 19:26
Philippians 4:13

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close