Author Topic: Dear God (Thread 25)  (Read 25934 times)

mariz11

• Senior GirlTalker
Re: Dear God (Thread 25)
« Reply #60 on: December 04, 2017, 06:06:09 pm »
Papa God,

Thank you for this day. Thank you kasi everything went well than expected. Praying for patience and your guidance. I hope to end this year with a peaceful mind. Maraming salamat po! These I ask in Jesus' name. AMEN!!!

mariz11

• Senior GirlTalker
« Reply #61 on: December 05, 2017, 06:05:46 pm »
Papa God,

Thank you for this day. Thank you at nalagpasan ko naman ang araw na ito without breaking down or losing my cool. Praying for your guidance and protection as always. Sana po maging ok na ulit ang lahat. Maraming salamat po! These I ask in Jesus' name. AMEN!!!

mariz11

• Senior GirlTalker
« Reply #62 on: December 06, 2017, 05:51:16 pm »
Papa God,

Thank you for this day. Smooth naman ang araw na ito pero I still feel tensed. I pray for calmness and peace kasi I don't know why I am feeling this way. Maraming salamat po! These I ask in Jesus' name. AMEN!!!

DalagangPinay

• GirlTalker
« Reply #63 on: December 06, 2017, 08:02:08 pm »
Dear God,

Please help my family. Isa na naman panibagong pag subok ulit ito tungkol sa health ng mama ko.
I pray Lord na sana bigyan nyo po sya ng good health and long life. In Jesus Christ name.

Amen.
Live your life to the fullest...

Rory_Lorelie_Gilmore

• Super GirlTalker
  • Live and let live. Love and let love.
« Reply #64 on: December 07, 2017, 04:18:11 pm »
Dear God,

Thank You for always touching my heart and mind, everytime parang maliligaw na naman ako ng landas (overthinking, not being content with what I have, where I am etc, anger, hatred, sorrow) You are always there to remind me what's important and how I must act/react and live my life.

three8one

• Super GirlTalker
  • GuyTalker
« Reply #65 on: December 07, 2017, 05:56:56 pm »
thank you Lord sa one more chance.

thank you Lord sa wheels
.... apart from You i can do nothing.... but with God nothing is impossible...therefore, I can do all things through Him who gives me strength.

John 15:5
Matthew 19:26
Philippians 4:13

mariz11

• Senior GirlTalker
« Reply #66 on: December 08, 2017, 08:47:43 pm »
Papa God,

Thank you for this day. Praying for your guidance and protection and most of all please help me look over my health. Maraming salamat po! These i ask in Jesus' name. AMEN!!!

mariz11

• Senior GirlTalker
« Reply #67 on: December 09, 2017, 11:41:17 am »
Papa God,

Pls help me today. I don't want to give up and I hope my body will cooperate. Things may not work as expected but I still want to be able to deliver despite the challenges. Pls guide me and pls always protect me. Maraming salamat po! These I ask in Jesus' name. AMEN!!!

Kiara027

• Ingeniero| Sagitario | Buey
  • Senior GirlTalker
  • I don't get mad. I get even. :D
« Reply #68 on: December 09, 2017, 02:44:40 pm »
Ano pong gagawin ko?
i am for everybody yet i am for none. nobody owns me neither i own one...

three8one

• Super GirlTalker
  • GuyTalker
« Reply #69 on: December 10, 2017, 03:28:44 pm »
Dear God,

Thank you for another blessing... talagang this year is the year of the harvest for me and my family....

Galatians 6:9
Let us not become weary in doing good, for at the proper time we will reap a harvest if we do not give up.

To God be the glory...
.... apart from You i can do nothing.... but with God nothing is impossible...therefore, I can do all things through Him who gives me strength.

det060403

• Senior GirlTalker
« Reply #70 on: December 11, 2017, 02:15:58 am »
Dear God... please?
Sometimes you turn back. Sometimes you walk away. And sometimes, you find the place you're meant to be, & you stay there.

Sharing our SDE by Blacktie Project
http://vimeo.com/84460012

mariz11

• Senior GirlTalker
« Reply #71 on: December 11, 2017, 05:31:42 pm »
Papa God,

Thank you for this day. Praying for your guidance. Hindi ko gusto yung nakita ko and hindi ko rin naman inexpect yun at ayoko rin naman maktia yun. I hope I could erase the image in my head and in my heart. Akala ko kasi ok na. Pls guide me. Maraming salamat po. These I ask in Jesus' name. AMEN!!!

mariz11

• Senior GirlTalker
« Reply #72 on: December 12, 2017, 06:04:11 pm »
Papa God,

Thank you for this day. Though I received a not so pleasant news I manage to somehow keep my face straight. I just need someone to hear me out. Pls guide me po. I hope to change the tradition while sticking to what is right. Maraming salamat po. These I ask in Jesus' name. AMEN!!!

Rory_Lorelie_Gilmore

• Super GirlTalker
  • Live and let live. Love and let love.
« Reply #73 on: December 12, 2017, 06:45:12 pm »
Dear God,

Thanks for everything! Overwhelming mga balita na narinig ko today regarding our Company, as always lead me Lord and Your will be done.

xiannasofia

• Junior GirlTalker
« Reply #74 on: December 12, 2017, 08:35:32 pm »
Dear Papa God,

Thank you Po sa good results ni baby growth scan niya.
Thank you rin Po at kamukha ko siya haha based sa 4d scan. Kinilig Po ako ng sobra.

Thank you talaga, Lord.

Amen
Baby O on the way! ♥

mariz11

• Senior GirlTalker
« Reply #75 on: December 14, 2017, 08:51:42 pm »
Papa God,

Thank you for this day. Thank you for all the blessings, the opportunity to speak up and the courage to hold everything in and understand the situation. Thank you for the patience. Kaunti pa po. Maraming salamat po! These I ask in Jesus' name. AMEN!!!

three8one

• Super GirlTalker
  • GuyTalker
« Reply #76 on: December 17, 2017, 03:03:55 pm »
Dear God,

thank you Lord, sa pagtatapos ng taon na ito madami Ka Pong mga revelations sa akin at maging sa buong pamilya ko. salamat Po sa mga pagsubok na pinagdaan naming dahil nangyari man ang lahat ng ito ng hindi namin inaasahan nandiyan Ka kasama Ka namin palagi. napagtagumpayan naming ang iba sa tulong Mo at patuloy pang nakikibaka sa hamon ng buhay pero wala ng takot sapagkat alam na namin na anjan Ka nakaagapay Ka lang. salamat din Lord na test ang faith namin Sayo dahil kung hindi baka dumedepende na lang kami ngayon sa sarisarili namin kakahayan. salamat din Lord, sa lahat ng blessings na putuloy Mo ibinibigay sa amin. dalangin ko lang Lord gabayan Mo pa Po kami para magsilbing channel of blessings din kami sa iba. guide us Lord para magamit namin ito sa tama at sa naayon sa Iyong kalooban. muli Po Lord sa pagtatapos ng taon na ito, maraming maraming salamat sa lahat ng mga nangyari sa buhay ko at sa pamilya ko. to You, I give back the glory, honor and praise in Jesus name.

Amen.

chiqmom

• on work clothes on...
  • Super GirlTalker
  • CONSTANT VIGILANCE
    • The Web Assistant
« Reply #77 on: December 18, 2017, 07:29:26 am »
Dear God,

Please help us through the day. Please help the kids in their exams today. Thank you po. We love you and trust you.

stormy_princess

• A Supermom to a Superkid!
  • Senior GirlTalker
« Reply #78 on: December 18, 2017, 09:31:36 am »
I?m worried. I feel for her. I know what she is been doing through right now. And I know I play a big part on her heartaches. But God, I want to really pray for her recovery. For her acceptance of the things which can?t be hers. I pray for her strength. I pray for the divine mercy that would help her accept the reality. I know she?s not strong as me so please comfort her during these times. She?s a good person and though I am in the right position of getting back what?s mine, I?m also a woman. I know how it felt to be loved and I know how it felt to be heartbroken. And as much as I would like to console her which I cannot do in anyway, all I can do is to pray for her.  And I pray na sana she can find her inner peace na. For her to realize that she needs to love herself first for her to gain her worth. And to let her realize that her life is not revolve in only one man. But instead, she can find love within herself, her family, friends etc. Basta God, whatever is it, I want her to be okay. I want her to be fully recovered soon. All of us are affected here and in order for us to fully moved on, is to know what she?s fully recovered also. Thank you so much po..
If  we want to forgive and recover from hurts and wounds, we must not talk loosely about the problem or the person who caused it...If you want to get better, you cannot be bitter.” -Joyce Mayer

mariz11

• Senior GirlTalker
« Reply #79 on: December 18, 2017, 06:43:45 pm »
Papa God,

Thank you for this day. I am praying for your guidance and for your protection kasi nagkamali ako ng report kanina. Pls guide me and help me face the consequences of my errors. I know it has a very big impact on everything concerning us. I hope you'll guide us. I've been feeling confused and I don't know what to do anymore. Pls help me in my endeavors. Masyado na po marami and I don't think I can handle this alone. Maraming salamat po! These I ask in Jesus' name. AMEN!!!

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close