Author Topic: Dear God (Thread 25)  (Read 25958 times)

chiqmom

• on work clothes on...
  • Super GirlTalker
  • CONSTANT VIGILANCE
    • The Web Assistant
Re: Dear God (Thread 25)
« Reply #20 on: October 27, 2017, 09:07:35 am »
Dear God,

Thank you po, please watch and guide us today. Keep us safe po. Send your comfort and protection to wrap around us. Thank you. We love you. Kisses to Trav.

Miss Granger

• Junior GirlTalker
« Reply #21 on: October 27, 2017, 02:56:10 pm »
Dear Papa God,

Thank you for this day.

mariz11

• Senior GirlTalker
« Reply #22 on: October 27, 2017, 07:10:57 pm »
Papa God,

Pls send someone I can talk to just to clear my head of things that make me doubt my decision. If no one's available pls just remind me that I can do all things through you no matter how doubtful my decisions may seem. Wag niyo po ako pabayaan. Maraming salamat po. These I ask in Jesus' name. AMEN!!!

annhalay

• GirlTalker
« Reply #23 on: October 27, 2017, 07:28:34 pm »
Dear Lord

Thank you po sa lahat! I know at the end things will be better. I trust you with everything for I know you along knows whats best for us all.

May you continue to give us strength to endure whatever comes our way. In jesus name, I pray, amen.

chiqmom

• on work clothes on...
  • Super GirlTalker
  • CONSTANT VIGILANCE
    • The Web Assistant
« Reply #24 on: October 30, 2017, 08:56:36 am »
Dear God,

Please bless the week ahead. Thank you po.

mariz11

• Senior GirlTalker
« Reply #25 on: October 30, 2017, 06:34:46 pm »
Papa God,

Praying for patience as I deal with difficult people. Pls guide me po and help me say the right words. You know my situation pls help me po. Maraming salamat po. These I ask in Jesus' name. AMEN!!!

mariz11

• Senior GirlTalker
« Reply #26 on: November 02, 2017, 08:38:16 pm »
Papa God,

Thank you for this day. Pls guide me as I need more patience in the coming days, Hoping to finish all of my tasks before school starts. And pls always keep us safe. Maraming salamat po! These I ask in Jesus' name. AMEN!!!

mariz11

• Senior GirlTalker
« Reply #27 on: November 06, 2017, 07:48:22 pm »
Papa God,

Thank you for this day. Praying for all the good things that you continue to shower upon me. Praying that things will finally fall in to place. As always. Maraming salamat po. These I ask in Jesus' name. AMEN!!!

mariz11

• Senior GirlTalker
« Reply #28 on: November 08, 2017, 08:44:51 pm »
Papa God,

Thank you for this day. Slowly, one by one, na-re-resolve na po ang mga issues sa work. Hoping na enxt naman ang GS. Pls guide me po. Maraming salamat po! These i ask in Jesus' name. AMEN!!!

chiqmom

• on work clothes on...
  • Super GirlTalker
  • CONSTANT VIGILANCE
    • The Web Assistant
« Reply #29 on: November 09, 2017, 01:21:42 am »
Dear God,

Please continue to bless and protect my kids. Thank you po for the blessings. Thank you po for such a wonderful day. Please grant T in her birthday, a good health, long life, and happiness. Please continue to guide and bless the people I love, and everyone around po. Thank you. Please also bless our family.  :-* :-* :-* :-* Kisses to Trav and Lola.

mariz11

• Senior GirlTalker
« Reply #30 on: November 16, 2017, 05:10:15 pm »
Papa God,

Thank you for this day. Praying for your guidance and protection. I need some lecturing so I can straighten up my acts. Pls help me overcome my selfishness. Thank you Father God! These I ask in Jesus' name. AMEN!!!

mariz11

• Senior GirlTalker
« Reply #31 on: November 17, 2017, 05:24:30 pm »
Papa God,

Thank you for this day. Praying for guidance as my friends and I face another season in our lives. Guide us that we may provide comfort to those in need. Praying for safety and protection. Thank you Father God! These I ask in Jesus' name. AMEN!!!

loidyloids

• GirlTalker
« Reply #32 on: November 17, 2017, 05:34:25 pm »
Dear God,

Thank You for another year that had passed. Thank You sa mga blessings na natanggap ko at matatanggap ko pa. Thank You for keeping my family safe. Thank You for every single thing that I have in my life now. I also thank You sa mga challenges at problems na kinakaharap at nalagpasan namin, You taught me how to be strong. As for now, my wish is for my son to be healthy. Napapadalas po kasi ang pagkakasakit niya. Lord, heal our son.

I love you, Papa God!

simang

• Acts like a lady, thinks like a man.
  • Super GirlTalker
« Reply #33 on: November 17, 2017, 09:19:25 pm »
Dear God

I pray that You touch their hearts, sana po maliwanagan ang mga puso at isip nila.
...all adventurous women do.

young_maiden

• Super GirlTalker
  • Love yourself.
« Reply #34 on: November 18, 2017, 01:16:19 am »
Dear God,

Patawad po. Naging makasalanan po ako. Alam kong malaki kasalanan ko at hindi sapat ang sorry lang para maging okay na lahat. Pero nakiki-usap po ako na sana patuloy nyo pa rin ako gabayan papunta sa tamang landas at umiwas na po bumigay ulit sa tukso. Sana itong lalaking pinatulan ko ayusin na rin sarili nya para di na nya ulit gawin yung ginawa namin. Amen.
The less you respond to negative people, the more peaceful your life will become.

chiqmom

• on work clothes on...
  • Super GirlTalker
  • CONSTANT VIGILANCE
    • The Web Assistant
« Reply #35 on: November 19, 2017, 12:39:41 am »
Dear God,

Thank you for all the blessings, big and small.  :-* :-* :-* :-*

chiqmom

• on work clothes on...
  • Super GirlTalker
  • CONSTANT VIGILANCE
    • The Web Assistant
« Reply #36 on: November 20, 2017, 09:48:57 am »
Dear God,

Please bless us today and everyday. Thank you po. Please also guide the people around us and their actions. Please guide us Lord.

mariz11

• Senior GirlTalker
« Reply #37 on: November 21, 2017, 08:35:08 pm »
Papa God,

Thank you for this day. Praying for guidance as we continue sa never-ending trabaho na ito. Praying also that I could manage my school along side this tedious task. Pls guide me po and I pray for more patience in all that i do. Maraming salamat po! These I ask in Jesus' name. AMEN!!!

three8one

• Super GirlTalker
  • GuyTalker
« Reply #38 on: November 22, 2017, 04:18:10 pm »
Dear God

Sobrang the best talaga maging dependent Sa'yo.... Thank You po!
.... apart from You i can do nothing.... but with God nothing is impossible...therefore, I can do all things through Him who gives me strength.

John 15:5
Matthew 19:26
Philippians 4:13

chiqmom

• on work clothes on...
  • Super GirlTalker
  • CONSTANT VIGILANCE
    • The Web Assistant
« Reply #39 on: November 22, 2017, 08:58:23 pm »
Dear God,

Please lead me to the right direction.