Author Topic: 2019 Brides  (Read 81158 times)

KrabbyPatty!

  • Guest
Re: 2019 Brides
« Reply #300 on: September 07, 2018, 09:11:19 pm »
Mga sis how much yung current rates ng venue only ng Felicidad Mansion?

kclmangon

  • Guest
Re: 2019 Brides
« Reply #301 on: September 09, 2018, 08:44:22 pm »
Hi fellow b2bs! have you heard any reviews about Miss Marinell of Amelia Blossoms?? Thinking of getting her as my stylist but I need to extract more reviews :)

ohcmon

  • Guest
Re: 2019 Brides
« Reply #302 on: September 10, 2018, 09:58:00 am »
^ 70k + 5k electricity fee + 10k security bond refundable after the wedding if no damages :)

KrabbyPatty!

  • Guest
Re: 2019 Brides
« Reply #303 on: September 10, 2018, 10:41:22 am »
Im really not sure kung indoor or garden venue ba ang gusto ko hehe. Gulo pa ng isip ko

cbj021

  • Guest
Re: 2019 Brides
« Reply #304 on: September 10, 2018, 01:34:29 pm »
Hi ladies, any suggestions for wedding gown designer who can do a minimalist wedding dress? ie. no beading, lace, tulle, etc...  but the form and make has to be super structured & pulido.  Initially I just wanted RTW and I've been scouring the RTW sections of some bridal shops, hirap ako makakita ng ganitong style :(

I know if you give designers a peg makakagawa naman sila ng design, but I wanted to know if there's someone who already shares a similar style / aesthetic para I can trust them to  take liberties/be creative, and it will still come out in line with the theme.

ohcmon

  • Guest
Re: 2019 Brides
« Reply #305 on: September 10, 2018, 03:00:28 pm »
^ Vania Romoff, Boom Sason, Tony Evan :)

cbj021

  • Guest
Re: 2019 Brides
« Reply #306 on: September 10, 2018, 03:51:01 pm »
^ Vania Romoff, Boom Sason, Tony Evan :)

thank you! will check them out   ;D

sakuraiselle

  • Guest
Re: 2019 Brides
« Reply #307 on: September 11, 2018, 12:29:14 am »
Worth it ba mag Mobile Bar during wedding?? Please share your opinion/experience sisters.  ;D :-* :-* :-*

God bless  :-* :-* :-*

*Pinkpanda*

  • Guest
Re: 2019 Brides
« Reply #308 on: September 11, 2018, 04:13:35 pm »
Hi anyone who knows AlalayKo events coordinator? Their rates are very competitive kasi I wanted to book them na but I am not sure if kelangan ko pa kumausap ng ibang coord. :)

reyeslinawedding

  • Guest
Re: 2019 Brides
« Reply #309 on: September 24, 2018, 03:57:23 pm »
December 19, 2019

Madre de Dios
Midlands Veranda.


simang

  • Guest
Re: 2019 Brides
« Reply #310 on: September 24, 2018, 04:23:10 pm »
Worth it ba mag Mobile Bar during wedding?? Please share your opinion/experience sisters.  ;D :-* :-* :-*

God bless  :-* :-* :-*

depende sa crowd nyo. kami nag DIY lang kami ng bar and served local beer. sulit sya kasi mura lang nagastos namin. simple lang kasi guests namin haha but if you think your guests like iba ibang mix ng drinks then go for it.

francesO

  • Guest
Re: 2019 Brides
« Reply #311 on: September 25, 2018, 11:46:46 pm »
Hi! Does anyone know the updated rates of JC Alelis? Thanks!

reyeslinawedding

  • Guest
Re: 2019 Brides
« Reply #312 on: September 26, 2018, 02:16:59 pm »
Anybody here considering Tagaytay Highlands? I'd like to ask regarding the best package to get. thank you!

*Pinkpanda*

  • Guest
Re: 2019 Brides
« Reply #313 on: October 03, 2018, 09:49:33 am »
Hi! Does anyone know the updated rates of JC Alelis? Thanks!

^ we got him for next yr for 25k. :)

cbj021

  • Guest
Re: 2019 Brides
« Reply #314 on: October 04, 2018, 09:53:50 pm »
^ Wah so lucky! we were already scheduled to meet with JC but a current client of his changed their wedding date on the same day as ours  :-\ We ended up with Eri Neeman tuloy. Not that I dont like him but it's a 10k difference din compared to JC. Hahahuhu.

cbj021

  • Guest
Re: 2019 Brides
« Reply #315 on: October 07, 2018, 06:45:20 pm »
Hi girls! Do any of you have an idea how much yung avg rate ng Vera Wang gowns in Rockwell? Was hoping to drop by sana if nasa 100-200k  ;D

ohcmon

  • Guest
Re: 2019 Brides
« Reply #316 on: October 08, 2018, 02:58:58 pm »
^ Nag-fit ako 2 dresses, 400k+ both :) If 100k-200k your budget, try Pronovias or Rosa Clara.

cbj021

  • Guest
Re: 2019 Brides
« Reply #317 on: October 08, 2018, 03:39:22 pm »
^ ohhh thanks! well that saves me a trip  ;D i'll stick na lang to the rosa clara that i tried out :)

Ocarina1

  • Guest
Re: 2019 Brides
« Reply #318 on: October 17, 2018, 02:43:40 pm »
Hello 2019 brides! two months to go at finish na ang 2018!

we stopped the preps 5 months ago at ngayon lang kami ulit nag continue.

so far booked na lahat kami except for entourage attire, rings, transpo, reception tent, church requirements and other small details.

may marerecommend ba kayong grooming services within Batangas area? for my dad and [textspeak!] sana. hehe. thanks!  :D

cbj021

  • Guest
Re: 2019 Brides
« Reply #319 on: October 23, 2018, 03:17:46 pm »
Hello! I have a question about the wedding cake! Expected ba ng mga cake suppliers that you request a sample of their product ? Or would that be asking too much hehe

I encountered one supplier that offered to send me samples, which i really appreciated! But I'm not sure if I can now ask the same of the others I am inquiring with   ;D

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close