Author Topic: 2019 Brides  (Read 81296 times)

Ms. Lavender

  • Guest
Re: 2019 Brides
« Reply #280 on: August 11, 2018, 01:18:16 pm »
October 2019 bride here. So far we have booked the following palang:

Ceremony: Church of the Risen Lord
Reception: The Glass Garden
OTD Coordinator: Imbitado Events
Host: Darlene Tan-Salazar
Photographer: Camzar Photography

Next target:
Caterer
Groom's Suit
Bridal Gown
Videographer
HMUA
Florist

Abang abang ng mga bridal fairs muna para makakuha ng magandang deals. Happy preps mga sis!

sakuraiselle

  • Guest
Re: 2019 Brides
« Reply #281 on: August 11, 2018, 04:09:35 pm »
May 4 @ Taal Basilica Church  ;) :) :D :D :D

Please recommend a good HMUA. thanks guys!!

sakuraiselle

  • Guest
Re: 2019 Brides
« Reply #282 on: August 12, 2018, 04:53:49 pm »
hello sisters!! pahelp naman! what can you say about Dream Real CinemaxPosh photo studio? balak kasi namin silang kunin next year for the wedding . please share your reviews and experience naman oh  ;) :D :D ;D ;D ;D thank you so much  :) :) 8) :-* :-* :-* :-*

iana_umali

  • Guest
Re: 2019 Brides
« Reply #283 on: August 15, 2018, 10:35:26 am »
May 4 @ Taal Basilica Church  ;) :) :D :D :D

Please recommend a good HMUA. thanks guys!!

Mhec Gado, Nini Marquez, Kat Alegonza, Ish Sison - highly recommended! :)

sakuraiselle

  • Guest
Re: 2019 Brides
« Reply #284 on: August 15, 2018, 09:38:47 pm »
Mhec Gado, Nini Marquez, Kat Alegonza, Ish Sison - highly recommended! :)

thank you sis iana_umali :) i am torn between marla sabio and nini marquez kung yung portfolio nila ang titignan. they are both my style. not too glam .glowing bride talaga yung dating. i will check your other recommendation :*

s2bMrsNeps

  • Guest
Re: 2019 Brides
« Reply #285 on: August 16, 2018, 12:39:23 pm »
hello po :)
anyone here po has an experience or know anyone with experience po with Awesome Events by Mark? any feedback po? we're looking at their packages and wanted hear honest reviews po on their services. Thank you po and God bless :)

mimmi

  • Guest
Re: 2019 Brides
« Reply #286 on: August 21, 2018, 02:14:28 pm »
Hello 2019 brides!

Nagresume na ulit kami sa plan namin ni h2b na magpakasal. Oct 2019, Dec 2019 or Feb 2020 namin balak.

Anong strategy nyo sa pagsesave for your wedding? May nasave na ba kayo before booking or paunti-unti ang bayad?

May alam ba kayong sulit na venue for ceremony and reception? Christian wedding kasi balak namin.

If God wills it, sana matuloy na this time.

cbj021

  • Guest
Re: 2019 Brides
« Reply #287 on: August 22, 2018, 10:38:58 pm »
Hi ladies, hard rule ba yung having to invite spouses/partners to the wedding? I've googled the topic extensively and so far the answers seem to be an unanimous 'yes'. But most of these were in the western context, so I'm not sure if the same applies here.

 I for one have been with h2b for almost 6 years now, but even when we got engaged I still get invited to weddings without him (and vice versa). So baka naman lately this isn't a strict rule anymore? Appreciate your thoughts on this!  ;D


cbj021

  • Guest
Re: 2019 Brides
« Reply #289 on: August 23, 2018, 09:58:36 pm »
Thanks for this sis JandC2017! Medyo di gumana yung link but I searched the page and found the correct post :) Huhu this is gonna be so hard though...

Most of my friends are married or in long term relationships. But maska-close ko yung boyfriends (since high school pa kilala ko na) vs the husbands ng friends ko (ang bilis kasi kinasal eh haha). Since we're trying to limit guest count, it would really be odd that boyfriends were invited but husbands hindi. Hayyyy  :-\

Apple1230

  • Guest
Re: 2019 Brides
« Reply #290 on: August 24, 2018, 07:45:57 am »
Hi ladies, hard rule ba yung having to invite spouses/partners to the wedding? I've googled the topic extensively and so far the answers seem to be an unanimous 'yes'. But most of these were in the western context, so I'm not sure if the same applies here.

 I for one have been with h2b for almost 6 years now, but even when we got engaged I still get invited to weddings without him (and vice versa). So baka naman lately this isn't a strict rule anymore? Appreciate your thoughts on this!  ;D

for me kung married friends automatic na yun na 2 sila. unless nagpa rsvp that friend is not going with the partner.

jumanji02

  • Guest
Re: 2019 Brides
« Reply #291 on: August 24, 2018, 05:07:39 pm »
Hello 2019 brides! I was actively reading this thread last January 2018 but an unfortunate event happened last february, my brother passed away and as a result hanggang ngayon di ko pa naasikaso yung wedding namin ni h2b. So we decided to moved it to October 2019 na lang.

Originally, nakabook kami sa San Agustin Church for May 19, 2019 ng 3pm. We decided to do it in Alabang area na lang. Baka may gustong kumuha ng slot namin DM nyo lang ako mga sis.

ishtarmeow

  • Guest
Re: 2019 Brides
« Reply #292 on: August 28, 2018, 12:00:55 pm »
Out of curiosity, are you ladies going to bother with booking a hotel for wedding preps?

francesO

  • Guest
Re: 2019 Brides
« Reply #293 on: August 30, 2018, 04:30:30 pm »
Hi brides-to-be!!

I'm new here to GT since I just got engaged last week! We're settling in pa on our date and venues.

Currently looking here for Christian churches. The H2B actively goes to Victory every Sunday and I'm not a devout Catholic so it was a no-brainer for me to give this one to him! Kaso it's so hard to find a venue for the ceremony.

I want sana to have some sort of semblance of a physical church pa din kahit it's a Christian wedding although I told him if we can do it out of the city, a garden wedding could be an option. For now, we're looking for Christian churches muna preferably around Manila or Makati lang. My first option talaga was Church of the Holy Trinity in Forbes but they charge 50k which I think is too much for a venue lang? I'm not sure if this is a common price range though. I liked Church of the Risen Christ in UP also but it's too far. We're considering Central United Methodist Church also but I kind of like a more modern touch to the venue sana (that's why I loved Church of the Holy Trinity, it was very minimalist modern).

Appreciate your suggestions girlies!

simang

  • Guest
Re: 2019 Brides
« Reply #294 on: August 30, 2018, 11:10:08 pm »
May 4 @ Taal Basilica Church  ;) :) :D :D :D

Please recommend a good HMUA. thanks guys!!

Georgia Reyes or Nini Marquez. I had Georgia do my wedding make up and ibang level yung pagka waterproof nya lol! Mga isang balde iniyak ko sa kasal namin and the make up never moved a bit, as in. Walang retouch at all hanggang reception

kclmangon

  • Guest
Re: 2019 Brides
« Reply #295 on: September 03, 2018, 04:55:26 pm »
Hi fellow b2bs! Who?s your event stylist? My coordinator is recommending Peach Blossoms. Have you heard any reviews? Thanks :)

sakuraiselle

  • Guest
Re: 2019 Brides
« Reply #296 on: September 03, 2018, 09:59:10 pm »
Georgia Reyes or Nini Marquez. I had Georgia do my wedding make up and ibang level yung pagka waterproof nya lol! Mga isang balde iniyak ko sa kasal namin and the make up never moved a bit, as in. Walang retouch at all hanggang reception

thank you @simang for sharing your experience :) ang galing ng make up artist mo !! :D haha andami ng nag rerecommend kay Nini Marquez kaya feeling ko worth it sya at magaling nga. maybe its marla sabio or her for me ughhh hirap magdecide ??? :o ::) :-X :-\ :'(

jumanji02

  • Guest
Re: 2019 Brides
« Reply #297 on: September 04, 2018, 05:56:27 pm »
Hello 2019 brides!

Nagresume na ulit kami sa plan namin ni h2b na magpakasal. Oct 2019, Dec 2019 or Feb 2020 namin balak.

Anong strategy nyo sa pagsesave for your wedding? May nasave na ba kayo before booking or paunti-unti ang bayad?

May alam ba kayong sulit na venue for ceremony and reception? Christian wedding kasi balak namin.

If God wills it, sana matuloy na this time.

Sis, Oct 2019 din kami. I just started planning last month. I started with the major suppliers.
1. Church: St James The Great Parihs
2. Venue: Alabang Country Club (Pencil Booked)
3. Caterer: Pencil Booked (need to look for the best option ng accredited caterer ni ACCI)
4. Photographer: Vital Image Photo

Downpayments/reservation/booking fee pa lang naman binabayad namin. Nagsave na kami ng this year then continuous saving every month na. We plan to stay sa budget namin. :)

 This september kelangan na namin magdecide for the venue and caterer. I'm taking it slowly para hindi kami mastress ni h2b. :)

For sulit wedding ceremony and venue reception try mo sa Baluarte De San Diego. I love that place. Perfect for garden wedding. Dun dapat kami.

jumanji02

  • Guest
Re: 2019 Brides
« Reply #298 on: September 04, 2018, 06:02:30 pm »
Out of curiosity, are you ladies going to bother with booking a hotel for wedding preps?

Ako sis, I will really get a hotel suite for wedding preps kasi kelangan ng beauty rest and good ambiance unless yung venue mo may inclusion na for wedding preps. :)

CraeAki2019

  • Guest
Re: 2019 Brides
« Reply #299 on: September 05, 2018, 12:28:14 am »
Hi... I'm relatively new here! Anyone here has been already a Daydreamer Bride? Any reviews? Gusto ko sila kunin for my wedding kaso parang expensive. Are they worth it? Photos look very artistic and intimate...

Link FB page: https://www.facebook.com/thedaydreamerstudios/
I'm starting to look for suppliers though wala pang exact date.
and Sino recommended videographers niyo? Can I have your top 3 list?

tia!

2019 bride here..  :) :) :) :) :)

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close