We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
Mabilis nalang ang year kapag nag 2018? Kasi ngayong 2017 kapag tnatanong ako kelan.. 2019 sagot ko, sabe malayo pa.. since 2018 na bka mabilis nalang :pPhoto/video: ✔️Hmua: ✔️Prenup stylist: ✔️Church: ✔️Venue: ✔️Florist and venue stylist: ✔️Coordinator: ✔️Caterer nalang.. may alam po ba kayo na nagcacater 80k-100 lang sana para pasok lahat sa budget ko. Happy new year b2b 2019!
Hi mga sis. Ask ko lang, if mag bobook ba ng church, need mo na i-pass agad lahat ng wedding documents?
Hi 2019 Brides! It?s my first time here on female network. We?re planning to get married on May 2019. I?m doing venue hunting for now on the internet and I really like The Glass Garden! But our budget is only 350k-450k for 150pax. 500k siguro kung sasagarin hehe. All in budget na yan for our wedding. Do you think kasya naman yun if I?m eyeing Glass Garden as our venue? I really like the high ceilings and glass walls nila eh. Thank you girls!
Ako din sis, wala pa nasisimulan... Nag iinquire palang kami ni hubby..
Hi addictedToV!I already lost the email from The Glass Garden when I inquired last 2014/2015, pero parang around 100k na yung venue rental nila that time for weekends. Mag-inquire ka nalang din to get the most recent rates. Mabilis naman sila magreply, iirc.I'm not sure lang if they will be at the W&B fair on Jan 13-14, pero if they are and you aren't going, I'll share with you nalang yung fair rates nila.